• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
You are so disrespectful here. WE NEED TO PLAY LIKE BARCELONA!!!! AND TIKI TAKA IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING ON EARTH!!!!
Lol, Only if you have the right players for it.

Look at how they’ve declined since losing Xavi, iniesta and with busquets looking a shadow of the player he was.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Lol, Only if you have the right players for it.

Look at how they’ve declined since losing Xavi, iniesta and with busquets looking a shadow of the player he was.
They lost the manager too. That’s also why they don’t play the same.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pass it to him running towards goal in final third and he does the business. Should be our striker. Start him instead of Laca/Nketiah

GunnerShy

As much as it pains me to say this and it really does. Liverpool have much better wide players than we do so any comparison will not be fair to our players.

We just need to play at a faster tempo. For years this has been a problem with our team. We build up too slowly trying to be Barcelona. We were. Always more effective just going for the jugular than this tippy tally crap we’ve been doing over the years.
Liverpool's wide men Salah and Mane are probably the best in the world.

But this is more an issue of people finding Pepe earlier when he has a bit of space to operate in or build up a head of steam.

Nobody performs when starved of service. Salah was anonymous in the Carabao Cup.

OSBK

Established Member
Superb cameo.

Pace, technical, vision, great shot and always wants the ball. He does have abit of gervinho in him but for his age his ceiling is stupid high

Makavelii

Won us 3 points today with that solo goal.
Hope to see more game time and more of this this season.

We definitely looked better when he came on and we shifted Auba to 9.

DasBootist

I really want him to prove me wrong....will be so happy. I want our most expensive signing to become world class.
Dunno why u had preconceptions regarding his ability to begin with, but Pepe's clearly a talented footballer. Labelling him a flop after a Covid/Emery season is overly harsh.

Jakarta

Absolutely quality finish and drive from him.

What impressed me the most is that he was so focused on scoring the goal himself. Another day he would’ve just passed it inside to Willian or Auba.

I’ve been on this guys case a bit because we couldn’t get my brudda Zaha because of him. But truth be told Zaha could never score a goal like Pepe did yesterday, he doesn’t have that finishing technique.

Hope Pepe starts more for us and delivers the goods consistently.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The midfield does a very poor job of getting the ball to him close to the box. If he gets it there he almost always creates something.
For all the talk about Arteta giving instructions to everyone, I've seen very little done to address this issue. You could feel that Pepe would do more damage if our players would pass the ball more often to him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Fantastic goal. He knew what he wanted to do as soon as he received it, and had the pace, power and technique to do it.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
What a super sub! It's great to have a player like this we can bring out in last 30 minutes to kill a team.
I knew there will be posts like this after the game. :D Haters just can't accept the fact that we have a great player, but Pepinho is here to prove you wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom