• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I don't think Lyon need a RW but if the rumor is true, then could help in paqueta discussions if we are serious?

Bloodbather

Established Member

If we don't receive a proper offer, no sense in selling him just for the sake of selling him. He provides depth at RW and gives us another goalscoring threat, up to Arteta to actually give him opportunities in a much tighter fixture this season and for Pépé to make the most of those opportunities.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If we don't receive a proper offer, no sense in selling him just for the sake of selling him. He provides depth at RW and gives us another goalscoring threat, up to Arteta to actually give him opportunities in a much tighter fixture this season and for Pépé to make the most of those opportunities.
Keeping him benefits nobody and his goose is cooked, he will see minimal games even if there were a thousand fixtures.

Loan with Arsenal covering his wages until we forget he’s here is the only medicine for this, he’s not even worth 20p the state he’s in.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Arteta is a weirdo, there was ample opportunity to play Pepe down the middle at least coming on as sub when laca was absolutely dreadful. But the truth is unlike Wenger, arteta lacks imagination and intuition...proper robot manager.
He needs to copy & paste Pep to maybe make Arsenal to play better. Indeed he really lacks imagination. I hope he gets Paqueta and a LB so he can't hide behind excuses again.

MA08

Kinda feel Arteta missed a trick by not experimenting with him in a more central role
I think Bielsa tried and found he is not suitable for that role. He lacks technical ability and is very unpredictable. Makes it difficult to play with him

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think Bielsa tried and found he is not suitable for that role. He lacks technical ability and is very unpredictable. Makes it difficult to play with him

He is probably one of the most technical players at the club, I dont think technique has anything to do with him not having a chance to start for us.

His unpredictability is what's likely the issue for Arteta, he can create magic in an instant but it also comes with increased risk. Arteta wants drilled machines who will do what's expected 8 times out of 10.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
He is probably one of the most technical players at the club, I dont think technique has anything to do with him not having a chance to start for us.

His unpredictability is what's likely the issue for Arteta, he can create magic in an instant but it also comes with increased risk. Arteta wants drilled machines who will do what's expected 8 times out of 10.
Football players are robots now basically. Miss the old school days where players could express themselves. Guys like Ronaldinho, jay jay Okocha etc

It’s now just all about the players who can press the most and score the highest in the bleep test who are the ones playing. Awful viewing tbh.

6gunner

WTF. His unpredictability derives from the fact that his technical ability sucks. He is a great finisher in the box and he sucks at everything else.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

I would not say he is a technical player. He is certainly capable of very skilful moments but when I think of technical players I think of players that has a consistent touch, doesn`t give the ball away cheaply, chose the right option most of the time and can weigh a pass correctly. Pepe is very far form being that type of player.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I would not say he is a technical player. He is certainly capable of very skilful moments but when I think of technical players I think of players that has a consistent touch, doesn`t give the ball away cheaply, chose the right option most of the time and can weigh a pass correctly. Pepe is very far form being that type of player.
That is exactly what technical means.

People mistake it with flair, which Pepe has somewhat, but he sucks technically for the reasons you describe.

I'm happy to offer more football lessons to anyone on here. Just PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom