• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Would rather keep him than get Pino especially for all our second tier games.

I have a feeling he’s sh!t in training sessions and 6v6 matches etc. Probably a permanent tier below the likes of saka/Martinelli - it’s the only justification I can think of for Arteta to be so keen on binning him.
Mate Teta hasnt liked him from day 1 ffs, trains hard and likeable but the dictator aint having it.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
and everyone in our first XI does? 🤨

Idk why you can’t just leave it at it not working out here/not being trusted by the manager.
Bless you and the two or three others who are triggered so much every time I mention any of his flaws, yet are happy to lay into anyone you don't like.

I could just leave it at 'that', but I prefer to show my working out of respect for alternate opinions. Unlike a few on here, I don't take people holding differing opinions as some sort of personal affront.

And no, not everyone in our first 11 struggles to stay engaged or lacks elite mentality. If Pepe had the engagement levels and mental strength of most our first 11, he'd be an absolute world beater because his skill, composure in front of goal and athletic potential are all up there with anyone else in the squad.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

So what is the problem?

Exactly. Nothing, he doesn't play and he's going so there is no problem.

People that constantly bring up Pepe's flaws will do it until the cows come home. He's bad, it didn't work, it's over.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Hope the Nice move goes through.

Given his struggle with the language and Arteta's complete reluctance to use him, anybody in the prem taking a gamble on him was completely unrealistic despite some of you being on your knees for a fee.

He's just too muddy now, just have to loan him out until his contract is done.

Really want him to go to Brighton, but doesn't seem to be happening.. think that would've been an interesting case though. That or Crystal Palace.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Really want him to go to Brighton, but doesn't seem to be happening.. think that would've been an interesting case though. That or Crystal Palace.

England is a no go, it was always going to be France.

His goose was cooked when the French clique got broken up, he didn't learn English properly did he. Palace he would probably fit in a lot better though, French speaking manager and team mates. They stacked with forwards though.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
England is a no go, it was always going to be France.

His goose was cooked when the French clique got broken up, he didn't learn English properly did he. Palace he would probably fit in a lot better though, French speaking manager and team mates.

Oh yeah it's a dead zone for him now. Just think either of those clubs would've been interesting fits for him, even if he hasn't learnt English properly.

Oh well, Nice will hopefully be good for him. Likeable player, just wasn't meant to be I guess.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The illuminati sacrificed him.

FaYk9BwXEAIeJdM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom