• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 102404

Good luck to him (assuming deal gets done)
He is far more suited to the French league.

Some good moments at Arsenal he can be remembered for.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I like Nico, Talented baller but bare facts he is simply not a good fit for the team game we want to employ.

He is more of an individualist & whilst he can produce moments of brilliance, in our set up he more often than not frustrates.

The emphasis is very much on team with Arteta.
Honestly don't see why that is used as a stick to beat him.

The most successful clubs in the prem operate that way.

Hope he gets a move to France & plays in a more counter attacking style that hopefully should suit him better.

Let's be honest though he was never a £70m signing we got rinsed.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would love to see Pepe go to Leicester, could light it up there.

Give us Tielemans and 20m and lets do a deal.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

20€M is cheap but he'll have 1 year left even tho i don't think they'll activate it always happen to us.
We won’t get anything like that next summer. We’ll either agree a termination or he’ll go for like £5m.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
I think if he does go to Nice he will do well, put it this way I hope he does not really given a chance at Arsenal like a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom