• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Shame it didnt work out for Pepe. Has there been a more unfair treatment of human being than Pepe? Maybe Jesus. IDK.
I agree, what Pep did to Jesus' confidence was horrific. Tried to turn the man to a machine, true violence.

Now he can bloom when he is free under Arteta. Grown wings like the archangel Gabriel himself. 🌺

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe he’s turned down Leicester. It’s one of Englands elite clubs and the gem of the midlands.
He turned them down?

Would have been a great move for bragging rights but I guess why he’s struggled is due to the country so a PL loan wouldn’t make any sense.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Dreadful deal for Arsenal once again. How have we not managed to shift a winger who's putting up the same goal contributions as Marc Overmars? It's ridiculous. He's going to bang in Ligue 1 so we'll probably get something for him next year at least.

Clears the way for a new winger - Neto, Pino, Zaha or Mudryk incoming.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He turned them down?

Would have been a great move for bragging rights but I guess why he’s struggled is due to the country so a PL loan wouldn’t make any sense.
Yeah he wanted to go back to Ligue 1 Uber Eats. Pepe & Iheanacho banging in goals when Brenda gets sacked would've been peak on here.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Dunno how it sums up his career. Did great in France. Did ok at spells here. Confidence shot. Didn't work out at a struggling Arsenal.

Had he cost 35m he'd been viewed differently.
And if your granny had balls...

He cost what he cost and right or wrong that is what he is judged against.

Good luck to him hopefully this move works for all parties.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

So is this the season he will explode?:yawn: At least we can all agree that Pepe would've been a great success here only for every manager, player and tactical setup getting in his way.

Tbf I prefer this than those who I clearly remember sh*tting on him the entire time wishing him luck and “hoping he smashes it” :lol:

Whether he’s liked or loathed atleast he’s gone.

Morning_woody

To everyone saying how Arsenal was unfair to Pepe: I wish I was treated as unfair as Pepe by my employer.
Pepe won the lottery by signing for Arsenal. He should be happy that there are still clubs out there who are willing to pay for his services.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Dreadful deal for Arsenal once again. How have we not managed to shift a winger who's putting up the same goal contributions as Marc Overmars? It's ridiculous. He's going to bang in Ligue 1 so we'll probably get something for him next year at least.

Clears the way for a new winger - Neto, Pino, Zaha or Mudryk incoming.
I think something fishy happened there, Mikel was praising him to the media after AFCON but since then, even with Saka dying for a rest Mikel just wouldn’t play him.

Almost like we did our absolute best to devalue him :lol:

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Tbf I prefer this than those who I clearly remember sh*tting on him the entire time wishing him luck and “hoping he smashes it” :lol:

Whether he’s liked or loathed atleast he’s gone.
Yeah well I try to be consistent.

I dont loath the guy, he actually comes across pretty well in what little comes through from the club, doesnt make a big fuss behind the scenes etc. just think he wasnt cut out for this level especially for a top half premiership team that had Champions league aspirations. It was the numptys who tried to make it personal and took anything I said as a personal attack.

My guess is he'll do fine in France, its not like Özil who had checked out or Mustafi who cost goals with his mistakes but I cant say Ill miss him or care too much as long as he doesnt come back to the club next summer.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah well I try to be consistent.

I dont loath the guy, he actually comes across pretty well in what little comes through from the club, doesnt make a big fuss behind the scenes etc. just think he wasnt cut out for this level especially for a top half premiership team that had Champions league aspirations. It was the numptys who tried to make it personal and took anything I said as a personal attack.

My guess is he'll do fine in France, its not like Özil who had checked out or Mustafi who cost goals with his mistakes but I cant say Ill miss him or care too much as long as he doesnt come back to the club next summer.

Didn’t quite catch that, I think we need one more explanation as to why he didn’t make it here.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Didn’t quite catch that, I think we need one more explanation as to why he didn’t make it here.
While he was at City Arteta masterminded a plot against him behind the scenes with Garlick. They moved pretty quick to get rid of Emery and Sanlehi. The writing was on the wall when they appointed Edu.

Diesel

So much vitriol against this guy. You would think he bruck your moms backs or something.

Only a loan to France makes sense.
Both emery and mik didnt rate him but he would produce goals and assists outta no where when the team were playing like virgins. Its fine but u cant expect to find 3 sakas whos final product isnt anywhere near pepes. Im not saying hes better than saka.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Like I know people like Pepe, want him to succeed and don't think he should be judged by his price tag - I wonder how many apply that same principle to say Harry Maguire?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I think something fishy happened there, Mikel was praising him to the media after AFCON but since then, even with Saka dying for a rest Mikel just wouldn’t play him.

Almost like we did our absolute best to devalue him :lol:
I know he was given precious little in terms of minutes, but bar the Wolves game, he was dreadful almost every time he got on the pitch last season.

A very talented player who doesn't remotely fit our current team structure. Expect him to do well at Nice....they way they play is less successful, but gives more licence to their attacking players.

Such a shame the rest of his game was so average, as his pace and finishing are fantastic. We really need to replace him in the sqaud, because flawed or not, he'd have ripped holes in the early EL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom