• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Sevilla are very interested in pepe. Sevilla contacted us and ready to make deal if the fee not high.

Not surprised monchi love New players every window.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I like Pepe, just didn't work out for him here. His move here coincided with emergence of Saka, Martinelli & ESR & it's clear Arteta doesn't rate him. Can't help but think he would have prospered under Wenger for example, but can see him getting on better in La Liga.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I like Pepe, just didn't work out for him here. His move here coincided with emergence of Saka, Martinelli & ESR & it's clear Arteta doesn't rate him. Can't help but think he would have prospered under Wenger for example, but can see him getting on better in La Liga.
I agree with this and Arteta deserves every bit of criticism he receives but in the interest of fairness I cannot take seriously a player who still doesn't speak the language after 3 years. That's extremely unprofessional and shows a poor work ethic. I would never go to a job abroad and not ensure that my communication was excellent if not immediately then as soon as possible.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sometimes transfers don't work its just unfortunate for him he our record signing so people put so much high expectations on him

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Only one destination that makes sense. Go on Nico, it's calling.

jordan amavi kiss GIF by Olympique de Marseille

Why people linking him with all this farmers clubs?

Pepe is god tier.

Surely Liverpool or Munchen will be interested in him this summer. Should try to get Gnabry in swapdeal.

MikeVinna

Established Member
He’s got the skillset to be a real threat. It’s over for him here though. Just needs a change of scenery and a manager to believe in him.

I don’t necessarily agree with the notion that Wenger would have made it work though. Arsène went through a lot of pacey dribblers that never got a fair shot with us either. Although to be fair they didn’t cost the club 70M..

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He’s got the skillset to be a real threat. It’s over for him here though. Just needs a change of scenery and a manager to believe in him.

I don’t necessarily agree with the notion that Wenger would have made it work though. Arsène went through a lot of pacey dribblers that never got a fair shot with us either. Although to be fair they didn’t cost the club 70M..
Pepe is far from wenger player. If wenger was here he'd never bought pepe that price pepe got similarity to maybe Walcott but Walcott much more better all rounder.

Going to psg is wrong he should chose team where they counter attack and use so much space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom