• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If he goes to Nice I'd have gotten what I wanted, just a year or two too late.

I wanted him to leave earlier though, he's left it too long to rebuild and move to a CL club unless he drags a middling Ligue 1 side there with his goals.

Have some pride and don't stay here Pepe I'm literally begging ya here.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Nice or Monaco seemed like the obvious destinations. Surprised at the rumours today id have thought they'd have started on the 19th after Nice played their first conference league qualifier. They must be confident they'll be getting through.

TheDrunkenMaster

So we are going to spend another 50 million on a winger, for him to play 10 minutes per league match and for our group stage cup games, while we are probably still paying Lille 20 million a year for Pepe and paying his wages?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So we are going to spend another 50 million on a winger, for him to play 10 minutes per league match and for our group stage cup games, while we are probably still paying Lille 20 million a year for Pepe and paying his wages?

A loan fee for Pepe and a portion of his wages paid I would guess. Or no loan fee and all of his wages.

Makes sense bringing a player in. Arteta doesn't trust Pepe at all.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
A loan fee for Pepe and a portion of his wages paid I would guess. Or no loan fee and all of his wages.

Makes sense bringing a player in. Arteta doesn't trust Pepe at all.
Yeah. For all his qualities in terms of potential goal and assist impact, Pepe isn't a player who inspires trust because his performance and engagement levels vary so much. Seems like a good guy, but lacks elite mentality. Hopefully he can play in team that suits him better, rediscover his form and at least get us a fee in the summer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

engagement levels vary so much. Seems like a good guy, but lacks elite mentality.
and everyone in our first XI does? 🤨

Idk why you can’t just leave it at it not working out here/not being trusted by the manager.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
if its true, new winger will come here
A nice glass of Pino Grigio on the way

carl-chef-kiss.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully it's doesn't drag until deadline we really need time to get winger in even if the club has plan for the players they targeting

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Hopefully it's doesn't drag until deadline we really need time to get winger in even if the club has plan for the players they targeting

The way Arsenal slapped down a bid for Raphinha makes me think getting Pepe out isn’t as deep as some of you make it.

TinFish

Would rather keep him than get Pino especially for all our second tier games.

I have a feeling he’s sh!t in training sessions and 6v6 matches etc. Probably a permanent tier below the likes of saka/Martinelli - it’s the only justification I can think of for Arteta to be so keen on binning him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The way Arsenal slapped down a bid for Raphinha makes me think getting Pepe out isn’t as deep as some of you make it.
Maybe but didn't look we made bid edu said he talked to edu told him Raphinha want barca only and we moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom