• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We won’t get anything like that next summer. We’ll either agree a termination or he’ll go for like £5m.
With his huge wages I'd be surprised if we get 20m unless he had excellent season at Nice and he want to stay there even then he'll need to lower his salary because they won't be giving him more than 80k.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
With his huge wages I'd be surprised if we get 20m unless he had excellent season at Nice and he want to stay there even then he'll need to lower his salary because they won't be giving him more than 80k.
80 grand a week what a bummer. :thumbsup:

Gunners1616

Should be pushing him to Leicester. He probably earns just as much as Tielemans so salary wouldn't be an issue there.

I am scared to see the details on the deal if he ends up at Nice. We'll probably cover half his salary + a ridiculous buy option.

Arsenal4life14

Our wage bill will look a lot better once we get rid of him and Bellerin, Those 2 are probably the only ones left you'd say are on money that is far too high for them. The rest are either under paid or just about right for what they contribute to. It's good work by Edu and Arteta, We had multiple players on really high wages that were contributing hardly anything to the team. If we get rid of them I'm pretty sure we only have 6 or 7 players over 100k

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I read too nice want him as quick as possible so he'll be available to face Tavares this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom