• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He wanted to go back to France where he preformed well so no big surprise there even if the Leicester offer was better.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don’t know the guy but I know this is nonsense, cause it’s France or bust with Pepe.

He dgaf about you man's money. If he's struggling with language barrier in London of all places, logically ask yourselves what he's going to do in Leicester please.

It was always going to be France
Arsenal were always going to foot the bill
You guys aren't getting a fee out of this.

Nice to know Leicester wanted him though atleast.

FinnGooner

Established Member
I'm actually surprised more PL sides aren't in for him. He's really poor value for what we paid for him but given his stats/minutes in the PL, you'd think sides like Everton, Leicester and Wolves who are struggling to score would be interested in a loan.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Leaf Go Green GIF by Davios Video Production

@hydrofluoric acid

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Should tear it up over there. Double figures g/a. Aaron Nico linkup, Uber Eats award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom