• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
iu

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Like the Xhaka and Özil threads, the ****show in here is gonna be quite something.

I'm not sure what to expect from Pepe. He's got great skill and has potential for a lot of end product but can he sustain his performances over a period of 90 mins every game? That's what I want to see.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Like the Xhaka and Özil threads, the ****show in here is gonna be quite something.

I'm not sure what to expect from Pepe. He's got great skill and has potential for a lot of end product but can he sustain his performances over a period of 90 mins every game? That's what I want to see.
I think it will be a big season from him

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Tipping him to lead the assist charts for us this season.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I have a hunch he will be one of our very best performers next season
He's touched down in the league now. Looking more comfortable and will be able to express himself under Arteta. Creative burden also shared with Willian.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Hopefully he gets more chances in the inside forward role this season instead of hugging the touch line where he is useless. Can see him having a good season if that happens.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Im expecting 20 goals and at least 10 assists in all competitions, we need him to reach another level so hopefully he can get 30-35 g/a. Which I don’t think is too much to expect.

I'm not expecting anything from him. The prize tag doesn't matter and the standard of Arsenal attackers shouldn't be that high anyway!

Just hope he is happy and can enjoy him self.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
10 goals and 15 assists in the league. He's going to be so much better in a team that can actually keep the ball a bit and allow him to get into dangerous areas.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

About 20 goal contributions last season, fair to expect an extra 5-10 but the main thing is for him to get more involved and not drift in and out of games.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Did the exact same thing for Lille, good but not insane numbers in his first season. Got used to his surroundings and was tearing up in his second season.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Did the exact same thing for Lille, good but not insane numbers in his first season. Got used to his surroundings and was tearing up in his second season.
Off to Barca before his third season then while bumnation in here criticize his dribbling style! ;)

BigPoppaPump

The way you lot are hyping him up you better not cry if I'm critical of bad performances, it's the standard you guys are setting.

The way you lot are hyping him up you better not cry if I'm critical of bad performances, it's the standard you guys are setting.

I have seen Pepe not touch the ball for a whole game and people said it was a good performance but just another fault that he couldn't get involved.

I think Pepe is one of that fan-favorite who can take a nap during a game and he will still get an 8/10 rating for the game!

BigPoppaPump

I have seen Pepe not touch the ball for a whole game and people said it was a good performance but just another fault that he couldn't get involved.

I think Pepe is one of that fan-favorite who can take a nap during a game and he will still get an 8/10 rating for the game!

I think it's because he's new and very expensive so people have high hopes for him. But these high hopes turn into delusion really quickly, you see the same thing with Torreira. Almost 2 years of poor performances and people will tell you he's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom