• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy89

He's done, but we'll need his cooperation to sell him. And an African player will be foolish to forfeit a 36 million pound contract

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
This fraud is statistically better than Gervinho but somehow he looks worse than the Ivorian when he's on the pitch.

Edit - I forgot both are Ivorians :lol:

GunnerShy

Thought he played ok. Produced our two best chances but unfortunately they fell to Nketiah.

Had zero service in the first half. Won some ball back in our third. Overall his last couple of performances have been much better but without the cameo top bin goal.

Off limited opportunities he's not playing that badly but not good enough to displace anybody in the starting XI atm.
That's said, he and Martinelli have to be the next two names to come in should Auba/Saka not play.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Think we didn't have a single meaningful attack without him being involved, but I'm ready for a witch hunt. We've lost the game and Pepe played, so we all know what's coming. Have to say there were games he played for about 10 minutes and was still guilty according to some people :lol:

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

He's still easily one of our more productive attackers but having him dip in and our of games just won't help. Suppose you can't drop Saka for him.

I hate these kind of stats, gets the ball delivered to him in final third kicks it in to a dangerous area. CHANCE CREATED HES BRILLIANT OMG EVERYONE ELSE IS SH*T

All our good play breaks down around him, the one that sticks out in my head was a peach of a ball from Bellerin put him through in to space and he just hit it off Bertrand( I think it was Bertrand anyway).

GunnerShy

I hate these kind of stats, gets the ball delivered to him in final third kicks it in to a dangerous area. CHANCE CREATED HES BRILLIANT OMG EVERYONE ELSE IS SH*T

All our good play breaks down around him, the one that sticks out in my head was a peach of a ball from Bellerin put him through in to space and he just hit it off Bertrand( I think it was Bertrand anyway).
And yet he produced our best chances

John oxford

Considering his price he is disgraceful football player. But if we do not consider the price, we can say that he could be an average championship level player. Loan him to rotterham, he would help them in their relegation battle.

emilursin

Didn’t they launch an internal investigation into why we ended up paying 72m€ for a player who’s not worth half that? Is that done? What was the conclusion?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
And yet he produced our best chances

Oh yeah hes absolutely fantastic, amazing player, he produced one decent chance wowowowowowoow.

He only lost the ball several times breaking down attack after attacj and left Bellerin stranded 1v2 most of the time. BUT BEST CHANCE PRODUCED AMAZING PLAYER WOWOWOWOWOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom