• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I think the problem with the difference of opinions on Pepe is,

Pepe fans see a well taken goal and him being on the ball a bit

I see Pepe get a goal because of miles of space because hes up against a right back who played less than 12 minutes in the premiership this season up to today,
I see him take 3 steps back for no reason to allow Southampton get a goal from a corner,
I see him waste a beautiful ball from Lacazette (who was being dragged down) and was putting him clear through,
I see him take the ball backwards after a sublime ball from Partey,
I see every time he has the ball with anyone around him its either a 5 yard pass, bring the ball backwards and waste the momentum or he loses it,
I see sometimes he attempts a 5 yard no risk pass and messes it up

like to me that was a horrible half with a well taken goal...

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I see Pepe get a goal because of miles of space because hes up against a right back who played less than 12 minutes in the premiership this season up to today,
I see him take 3 steps back for no reason to allow Southampton get a goal from a corner,
I see him waste a beautiful ball from Lacazette (who was being dragged down) and was putting him clear through,
I see every time he has the ball with anyone around him its either a 5 yard pass, bring the ball backwards and waste the momentum or he loses it,

Some people see what they want to see. I see someone who simplifies his game massively when on the left.

However, a player out of form scoring and gaining confidence is a good thing.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Some people see what they want to see. I see someone who simplifies his game massively when on the left.

However, a player out of form scoring and gaining confidence is a good thing.

I dont think hes doing anything different or playing any better its just the standard of defender hes up against. If he was up against Valery every week hed get a goal a game.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member

And both sets of opinions can be true.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Once he gets his confidence there will be no stopping him. He’s got everything you need to be a top PL player just need the confidence and consistency. One of my favorite players.

DasBootist

Where's all da haterz now? The guy needed a start 2 show himself, now u can all keep schtum until his next below-par showing

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Today doesn’t mean much though. Needs to keep working hard and doing the other stuff right so he can stay on the pitch.

I have no doubt that as long as he’s on the pitch and getting service he’ll deliver the goals and assists. That’s two goals in his last two starts, just needs the minutes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very nice game seem involved gave Southampton LB so much troubles good taken goal he need to take that to next game he deserves to start against utd

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
His left foot is a killer. Reminds me of RvP the way he shifts it to that side like he’s loading a gun. You can tell he’s got tons of confidence in that foot. Riffled it home like he could do it with his eyes shut.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Today literally means nothing sadly. This performance just keeps the haters off his back for one week.

I hope he does enough to force a move this summer so he can rebuild his career properly and hopefully go to a CL club. Will be difficult with Ødegaard potentially filling in on the right.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm rooting for this guy absolutely, hopefully he can continue in this kinda form. I don't think playing on the left even stifles him as much as people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom