• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Guy came on and caused Burnley more problems in 30 mins than Willian did in 60. Keep doing what you're doing Mikel though.

🤷‍♂️

tenor.png

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So it wasn’t a terrible miss? Wth
Ofc it's a terrible miss but I guarantee you every single player out there will rack up a few terrible misses each season. So what's the point really? It only becomes a problem when a player is having terrible misses way too often. That is not the case with Pepe, not in the slightest.

I wasn't watching the game that closely but he seemed to be responsible for almost every dangerous thing we did after he came on.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Yeah I'm on record as being one of Pepe's biggest critics but I thought he played well and made a difference when he came on, and that's despite missing an unforgivable sitter. Like others have said Auba missed one of those every other game so I've just become numb to it.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Ofc it's a terrible miss but I guarantee you every single player out there will rack up a few terrible misses each season. So what's the point really? It only becomes a problem when a player is having terrible misses way too often. That is not the case with Pepe, not in the slightest.

I wasn't watching the game that closely but he seemed to be responsible for almost every dangerous thing we did after he came on.
Dude I just talked about the miss being terrible & not the performance. Other then that he was lively & made things happen at times but it still was a terrible miss like you said

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Dude I just talked about the miss being terrible & not the performance. Other then that he was lively & made things happen at times but it still was a terrible miss like you said
Sorry man, guess I'm just used to fighting you! Agree with you on the miss, rate him as the second best finisher behind Auba which makes it worse.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Should have buried that chance but thought he played well when he came on. Saka is my favourite player we have but he missed just as good a chance in the first half which probably won't get talked about as much.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Should have buried that chance but thought he played well when he came on. Saka is my favourite player we have but he missed just as good a chance in the first half which probably won't get talked about as much.
Yeah I was going to mention that actually, the sitter on his left foot.

I suppose you could argue that Pepe's sin was more egregious as he had more time but Saka's miss comes close.

GunnerShy

Was involved for most of our better chances in the second half, got us a pen that wasn't VAR'd, the whole team couldn't put it in, but let's blame the lad.
Blame him? Did he or did he not miss a sitter? If you read what I wrote, I pointed out I think we'd have won if he came on earlier.

I think Pepe is easily in our best XI now, but you still have to call a spade a spade and you are an absolute spanner.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The miss was dire.

Weirdly, after Auba and maybe Laca he's probably the player you'd want the chance falling to most. He's a good finisher generally. These things happen occasionally so I'm not going to get on his back about it.

Thought his overall performance was pretty impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom