• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He and Ødegaard are a handful when deployed together. It's good that he's starting to have an impact as a sub even if his appearances are somewhat interrupted. He seems to have settled into what he needs to do to ensure he can impact the match.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He and Ødegaard are a handful when deployed together. It's good that he's starting to have an impact as a sub even if his appearances are somewhat interrupted. He seems to have settled into what he needs to do to ensure he can impact the match.
Might actually be the best for his confidence right now. Less pressure as well.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Confidence went gone again and he didn't even try to dribble today, was very anonymous by his standards. Match winning assist, although it won't be given, but a 3 yards pass from Willian will definitely count as one. :lol: At the end of the season, AM brainiacs will tell me everything about the statistics when they compare Willian to Pepe and how Willian ended up with more

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Thought he did well today when he came on. The ball to Laca for the pen was sublime.

I'd still like to see him be a bit more proactive at times though, he's the sort of player you want to see running at the FB more often.

Still he did well, as he has generally for the past couple of months. Hopefully he'll get more game time with Saka looking a little leggy at the moment. He deserves it on current form.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The pass to Laca to win the penalty was just lovely. He had moments today and wasn't so involved but you can trust him now. Weirdly, Saka got into positions where a Pepe curler was on the cards. Pepe somehow needs to engineer these positions for himself a bit more. Being dropped has killed a bit of his momentum but I hope he'll start and play a blinder on Thursday.

Pyromaniac

Great pass by him today, but still think we should get rid in the summer. He has a hard time receiving the ball under pressure and that's what we lack in our players up front (bar Saka). With his recent performances I hope we can get a decent fee though

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wish mikel do right thing and keep starting him he can do something from nothing he might be frustrating but he can do things non of our wingers can. The pass to laca was very perfect

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Great pass, anyways I'm sure he'll start at the very least one of the two upcoming games, probably both as we'll hopefully be cautious with Saka. So for me he has to really deliver in these games, and actually deliver not just "look dangerous". For me he has to act like a man, none of this confidence BS, I'm hoping he can produce in the next couple of games.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I don’t think Pepe’s confidence has gone. I just think he’s being wiser to when to dribble or not. I don’t think he would try that first time pass to Laca if he were low on confidence. He was even smiling at one point. Pepe’s morale is fine imo.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Great pass by him today, but still think we should get rid in the summer. He has a hard time receiving the ball under pressure and that's what we lack in our players up front (bar Saka). With his recent performances I hope we can get a decent fee though
Don't know too many wingers better than him other than some guys that are either too expensive or wouldn't even think about coming to Arsenal.
The only way I see it we sell him and reinvest it in Ødegaard. We know already MO works well for us, some other options could turn out to be risky business which we can't afford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom