• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If you think he's 99% rubbish and you have told us that he's a terible footballer, what's the need for you to come here and moan about him every other day? I'm sure there are players in our team that you like, you can go on thir thread and enjoy yourself.

There is no need for you to come here and surround yourself with negativity. Your mind is set so there is no argument for you here.
Well said.

Some people enjoy venting about a particular player on a daily basis, you gotta just leave em to it.

Moah

Well said.

Some people enjoy venting about a particular player on a daily basis, you gotta just leave em to it.
Yeah, I'm done with him too tbh, I don't understand what gets people to think like this.

Oh I know I'm late but congrats on the 'Trusted' status, its well deserved.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
transfermarket added a new section :lol:

nRQ0Ogb.png

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Maybe he was really signed as a replacement for Leno. Arteta is an innovator seems like a guy who would prefer a left footed goal keeper who can play out the back and score the odd freekick

Apparently, Pepe started out as a goalkeeper.

I'd rather see Pepe in goal than Willian starting CF again.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Might as well just revert back to being a keeper. Won't do a worse job than Kepa & I won't have to see the sauce crap anymore

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Pepe is not really that bad, we could try him on the left or a #10 like Özil use to be. He has scored some great goals aswell. Why has Luiz been taking the kicks before Pepe who is way better at the free kicks.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Needs to keep it up when he gets his chances. Did good today.

His set pieces are back to normal as well.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Really want him to succeed but if he doesn't start doing quite a bit more soon....
What's gonna happen? We're gonna play Willian instead?
There's no alternative to Pepe and this farce with Willian will eventually stop.

chessygoal

There is a massive change in his attitude, he seems to be far more intense both offensively abd surprisingly in his pressing. I really like the way he's improving this season, hopefully he can build on that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nice to hear that my boy did well.

Still willing to stake my reputation on the opinion that if he keeps getting the ball in dangerous areas he will bag.

Player who is good at shooting + goal scoring opportunities = Goals.

hqdefault.jpg

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He needs to do much more, impose himself on games. This was avaerage opposition, he should have torn them to shreds. His right foot is really useless, I wish we'd play him on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom