• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The way you lot are hyping him up you better not cry if I'm critical of bad performances, it's the standard you guys are setting.
I know some of you guys enjoy it regardless of what he does, I am less inclined to get my hankies out this season I think.

Have you not read Pepe's threads?

You've got him confused for Tierney. I've seen people call him MOTM 2 mins off the bench at times.

I have read and try to be involved in Pepe thread. Most of its time its me alone trying to come up with structural criticism but I face just people getting very aggressive and personally attacking me instead of discussing the matter!

I think Tierney is hated most of the time on here.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I have read and try to be involved in Pepe thread. Most of its time its me alone trying to come up with structural criticism but I face just people getting very aggressive and personally attacking me instead of discussing the matter!

I think Tierney is hated most of the time on here.
:lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Work harder and be consistent and I think he'll do well. He has to replicate that cup performance after least. No standing around waiting for the ball.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I want this guy to blow up so badly. I can’t help it but when I see Gnabry ball out I can’t help but look at Pepe. He needs fix up and start killing teams. I want that Pepe who wants smoke like he did against Chelsea when he called out Giroud. Needs to go visit a favela with Martinelli so he develops that killer mentality. One shot, one kill that’s the mantra from now on.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Whenever this guy does something it's quality. This season he (and the team) needs to work on getting him more final third chances.

Just look at his goals and the disallowed goal in the final. He should also be our penalty taker

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He should also be our penalty taker

Auba is our penalty taker but Pepe and Laca are better at it then him. I don't mind if Auba keeps taking them (well I did when he missed against Sp**s) because he is usually competing for the golden boot. Pepe definitely should be on free kick duties. He can strike the ball beautifully. None of this crap where he is on the pitch and Laca or Ceballos have a go.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Auba is our penalty taker but Pepe and Laca are better at it then him. I don't mind if Auba keeps taking them (well I did when he missed against Sp**s) because he is usually competing for the golden boot. Pepe definitely should be on free kick duties. He can strike the ball beautifully. None of this crap where he is on the pitch and Laca or Ceballos have a go.

Willian for the right footers, Pepe for the left footers
David Luiz never ever

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Dribbles like he's got two left feet. Strikes the ball like David Beckham, dribbles like an antelope. Most confusing player I've ever seen in my life.

Luckily he's left-footed.

8 goals 10 assists. decent first season. Expected more somehow. Felt a bit özil-esque in that he dissapears but delivers something at some point. He's doing defensive work though, which makes up for it

Sydney-Gooner

He's had his first season to adjust and he's done okay but really needs to push on now. I expect him to get between 15+ goals and 15+ assists in all competitions this season. So around 30-35 goal contributions in total. Anything less than that, provided he stays relatively injury free of course, would be disappointing.

Pyres7

Felt a bit özil-esque in that he dissapears but delivers something at some point. He's doing defensive work though, which makes up for it
I really think that's his biggest problem. He just drifts out of the game at times.

Even when Sanchez was having a bad game it never stopped him demanding the ball, making attacking runs, fighting for the ball. Pepe would take his game to another level if he was as proactive as that.

Maybe Arteta should sub him off early when he goes into that mode. Try and condition that mentality into him. We've got Willian, Saka and Martinelli (when he recovers) so plenty of competition.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Maybe if the ball is right on the edge of the box, Luiz can just smack it then...otherwise yeah, Pepe or Willian depending on what side it's one.

Feeling a top season from Pepe is round the corner, first Arsenal player to make it into team of the team since 2016, calling it.

Also, who the **** is Diangana and why is he in my boy's thread?

PS...did they not do the PFA team of the year last year?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Surely the title should be 'with extra sauce' and not 'salt'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom