• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The times says arsenal might look to loan him out in January.

Wtf :lol:
No they didn't:
Arsenal are unlikely to loan him out in January to try to rebuild his confidence because of their busy schedule, both domestically and in the Europa League. Instead, they must hope he recaptures the form that led to him scoring 22 goals and claiming 11 assists in his final season in France.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pepe is runner he go behind the defense similar maybe to Walcott there a moment when we counter against leeds few mins before HT bellerin just completely ignore him and pass it behind auba :lol: i hate our players.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I see the media are making some stories for clicks how easy this is they know Arsenal fans will bite.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I doubt some forum members want to see racist abuse re-posted here but I can PM a screenshot. Not sure how you ascertain that most racists aren’t Arsenal fans, especially when the fans of this club have a past of hurling anti-Semitic abuse at Spuds fans. I hate Spuds but some of the stuff that transpired in years past was beyond the pale.

Edit: it won’t let me post a screenshot in my message-I’m sure you can find some examples

Matey, can you post or PM me the insta or twitter handle of a any Arsenal fan who has posted abuse please? Most of these are usually, right wing trolls, new accounts or people agitating from other clubs.

Last time I heard racist abuse at an Arsenal game was about 1992. It was against sp*rs actually, and indeed it was vile.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Matey, can you post or PM me the insta or twitter handle of a any Arsenal fan who has posted abuse please? Most of these are usually, right wing trolls, new accounts or people agitating from other clubs.

Last time I heard racist abuse at an Arsenal game was about 1992. It was against sp*rs actually, and indeed it was vile.

People search 'Pepe' alongside racial slurs on twitter then get outraged by what they find, really just doing it for retweets tbh. Everyone knows there's gonna be someone on twitter saying some nasty sh*t even if he performed well.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Over the course of the season that would be hard.

Against Leeds though that's easy, 0.

Is that a fact? If that is true, what are we realistically expecting from Pepe. Take this game for example. The 3 central midfielders don't pass to each other, I am sure he got a few passes off Ceballos, but what is he meant to do if the right back doesn't pass him the ball?

The highest combination should be Pepe and Bellerin. Its mind boggling how we build up.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Is that a fact?
bt7eas3ity061.jpg

Leno got more passes to Pepe over the course of the 50 mins.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

That explains a lot of why we suck. We don't progress!! We pass the ball more to our GK than to our midfielders
We don't play like this every game to be fair, it was an intentional way around Leed's intensive pressing.

Passing around at the back doesn't work against them, it makes sense.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We don't play like this every game to be fair, it was an intentional way around Leed's intensive pressing.

Passing around at the back doesn't work against them, it makes sense.
Passing around the back doesn't work for us either.

novar

Loved his ****ty cross that hit the crossbar, exciting stuff.

I would be worried about the guy if our attacking game was actually working, but maybe he just needs to get away from this league asap. He just seems like one of those confidence player types we love destroying.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli

PM sent. Not sure it matters whether it’s right wing trolls or other fans. Racist abuse is racist abuse. Hopefully Arsenal fans aren’t doing this and are only calling him non-racist epithets:rolleyes:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Anyone sending racist abuse needs a good smack, if I heard anyone racially abuse any of our players, or even opposition players I'd 100% give them a proper smack.

I've only ever really seen it from opposition fans, of course that's not to say it doesn't exist among this support but for example I used to see all sorts of abuse aimed at Willian, Bakayoko, Abraham etc from Chelsea fans. Being relatively anonymous on football twitter gives a lot of folk the confidence to send vile abuse and at worst they'll just get their account banned and create another.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
bt7eas3ity061.jpg

Leno got more passes to Pepe over the course of the 50 mins.

It's so odd that Gabriel and Holding didn't pass to each other. We didn't progress the ball down the sides or switch the play. Tierney can get the ball to Willian but only Ceballos can get it to Pepe.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I doubt some forum members want to see racist abuse re-posted here but I can PM a screenshot. Not sure how you ascertain that most racists aren’t Arsenal fans, especially when the fans of this club have a past of hurling anti-Semitic abuse at Spuds fans. I hate Spuds but some of the stuff that transpired in years past was beyond the pale.

Edit: it won’t let me post a screenshot in my message-I’m sure you can find some examples

No, I cant find some examples, I'd rather you post examples rather than have a go at AM's userbase. Let call the posters out.

Dont think the chants were actually anti-semetic in a long long time unless you're being pedantic.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s annoying because you can almost see this unfolding like a car crash in slow motion.

We freeze him out, tank his value and get bent over by some random foreign team where he balls out while we’re slating whichever poor sod replaces him.

Think this system is so garbage no players are looking good in it. Don’t think he’s worth 70M but he’s levels better than what he’s shown.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
No, I cant find some examples, I'd rather you post examples rather than have a go at AM's userbase. Let call the posters out.

Dont think the chants were actually anti-semetic in a long long time unless you're being pedantic.
Having a go at AM’s user base?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom