• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Him and Tierney being friends completely blew my mind. I wonder if Pepe even understands what Tierney is saying most of the time. When Pepe first came, I was expecting him to be the third amigo in the Laca and Auba bromance but it seems like he’s not in their clique. Seems like he’s too old to be chilling with the Hale End boys and not old enough to be with Luiz, Mustafi etc. I do want him to make some friends here.

Yeah then hopefully he can have sleepovers with them and they can do each others nails and talk about what boys they think are cute.

BigPoppaPump

He flies his friends/cousins out to see him I think. Unsure if some live here with him or in France. Has a young family too.

Him and Tierney get on really well, which you wouldn't think unless you see their off the pitch banter vids - but they joined the same summer so kinda makes sense. Also explains Tierney's reaction after the Leeds match.

He actually is learning English and has been since he joined, but he's shy so you are unlikely to hear him speak it. All his interviews have been in French so far.

Are you his stalker? :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Are you his stalker? :lol:
I’m part of the club PR shill team I know these things. I spread propaganda on Arsenal forums and Reddit.

Nah, I read a lot of articles about the players and the club so yes I know a lot of pointless stuff about them. I didn’t know much about Pepe when he signed (who really watches Lille) so I looked into him last season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pepe, when Tierney is talking...

ebou.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Time to acctept that every thing Arteta does is for Pepe benefit. Working with him all summer, making Auba say Pepe is his favorite player, sign Willian to light some fire under Pepe ass, giving him a lot of starts to play, doing the tough love thingy when nothing else worked and Pepe got red card, start him right awat instead of punishing him. Arteta man management on different level here!

Now its up to Pepe if he wants to be a PL wide-forward or not!
:rofl:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pepe and Tierney being good friends is news to me. What evidence do we have of that.

mpower2540

Get him in the game as much as possible, I think he works much better when Bellerin isn’t there. Bellerin never seems to look for him, at least Cedric and AMN actually pass him the ****ing ball.

say yes

forum master baiter
Imagine if he could play like that more often. He’s a special talent.

Shame he’s out for the next couple of games, but hopefully this whole episode kick-starts his season a bit. Our attack desperately needs a player like him.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
It’s Europa league. Memphis was the same as well, killing it in Europa league but nothing in PL. If there is buyer, just take the money and move on. He doesn’t suit PL.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Pepe and Tierney being good friends is news to me. What evidence do we have of that.
Said they get on :lol:

I doubt they hang out after training. They do/did plenty of promo work together and you see Tierney mocking his choice of music and stuff.

Pepe from all accounts is very much a loner from the sounds of things and like I said he is often seen with his non footballing friends/entourage.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Pepe's close with Gabi as they obviously played together. I feel like he's close with Auba and Laca too - french connection... He's definitely really close with Ainsley. I actually see a good partnership forming there if Ainsley gets more games on the right of MF. He was probably close with Guendo too before he failed the uck tests.

BigPoppaPump

I’m part of the club PR shill team I know these things. I spread propaganda on Arsenal forums and Reddit.

Nah, I read a lot of articles about the players and the club so yes I know a lot of pointless stuff about them. I didn’t know much about Pepe when he signed (who really watches Lille) so I looked into him last season.

That and watching all his Insta/Snapchat stories right.

BigPoppaPump

Pepe's close with Gabi as they obviously played together. I feel like he's close with Auba and Laca too - french connection... He's definitely really close with Ainsley. I actually see a good partnership forming there if Ainsley gets more games on the right of MF. He was probably close with Guendo too before he failed the uck tests.

Some of you lot need to stop watching football and stick to Love Island tbh. Wtf is this sh*t?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

That and watching all his Insta/Snapchat stories right.
I’m actually not on Instagram at all, not my thing and don’t even know how to use it.

Prob why I don’t hate them I don’t see what they get up to.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think him being a cup games player may actually work out for him in the long term. Our premiership matches are a bit too tense and rigid for now for him to shine.

I agree with you, but we didn't pay £70m for him to dominate the Europa League. If that ultimately turns out to be his ceiling he'll have been an awful signing

I'm in the same boat generally as you. He frustrates the hell out of me but there's just something about him that I like and stops me from giving up hope. I really want this guy to succeed here.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I agree with you, but we didn't pay £70m for him to dominate the Europa League. If that ultimately turns out to be his ceiling he'll have been an awful signing

I'm in the same boat generally as you. He frustrates the hell out of me but there's just something about him that I like and stops me from giving up hope. I really want this guy to succeed here.
Our league form is so weird that’s the only reason why I am saying it might work out that he’s a cup player for now.

Me personally I’d start him every game but not only does Arteta not want to do that, he can’t until the end of the year anyways.

I wouldn’t have even signed Willian, but it’s done now. Just have to turn this meh situation into a good one.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I know some questioned Arteta's handling of Pepe but to me he seems like one of Arteta's project players, I think he really rates him.

Some players get motivated by a hug and kind words others get motivated by a bit of a kick up the backside. Pepe looks like he fits in the latter category.

Irrespective of Arteta, credit to Pepe for tonight's performance, sure it was against weaker opposition but he knew all the spotlight would be on him. He showed good character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom