• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don’t mind Pepe. It’s easier for me to accept his deficiencies in order to keep my blood pressure in check
You were one of the people that tried to defend Arteta by using his heavy touch as justification for him being benches.

Keep it up with the top posting though!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
You were one of the people that tried to defend Arteta by using his heavy touch as justification for him being benches.

Keep it up with the top posting though!

Dont have any allegiance at all to the manager mate. Do you seriously think people’s beliefs have to be firmly catergorised in a defining box of lovers/haters?

Everyone has a nuanced sliding scale of opinions relating to different aspects of the club no? Personally don’t think it’s a great idea to keep shipping out managers and also think this season is a write off in general for all sports. Pepe was in a a better run of form recently for sure and on average the team has looked a little bit better on the creative front recently.

Last edited:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
A lot of arguing over a player who’s clearly finished here :lol:
Imagine how this thread will look like in 2 hours. Playing against City where he will have to defend for the whole game without seeing the ball and people will say he can't make a difference here

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Would seriously love to see a stat on how many times the team passes to him in a game. Must be really low.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Would seriously love to see a stat on how many times the team passes to him in a game. Must be really low.
Saw a bit where he was literally screaming for the ball surrounded by players, he eventually got it and tried to shoot but was blocked.

I wonder what it is people see when they say he’s hiding and etc.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Saw a bit where he was literally screaming for the ball surrounded by players, he eventually got it and tried to shoot but was blocked.

I wonder what it is people see when they say he’s hiding and etc.
The few times he did get the ball towards the end of the first half it looked like he might have some joy but totally ignored again after half time. Don't really know how good or bad the City LB is based on that game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You never want him to start :lol:

Luckily you won’t have to see him until end of next month probably.
I want him to start he having good last few weeks but not when he have bellerin. Cedric was more useful for him and he should have today played in left. Him and Saka should be our wingers

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Very difficult to judge any of our front line today really for obvious reasons. Our right side was a black hole though, and Pepe should have started in what appears to be his best position in England, when playing for Arsenal, which is on the left side.
@Trilly will probably tell you it’s all about form though. His floozy @Macho will tell you he’s done here and how he can’t wait to see him don the colours of Denzilspor and show the world they were wrong.

I just wish he could put his mark on games as Saka does. No matter where Saka plays you can always count on some big moments from him during the game.

At some stage, I think I just have to give up defending him and admit that Pepe was never good in the first place and there is nothing there that we should be waiting for. He has gotten endless chances here to get going but it's always the same with him, he needs to adapt, he needs to play with the right full-back behind him, it's the manager's fault, etc...

Last edited:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I just wish he could put his mark on games as Saka does. No matter where Saka plays you can always count on some big moments from him during the game.

At some stage, I think I just have to give up defending him and admit that Pepe was never good in the first place and there is nothing there that we should be waiting for. He has gotten endless chances here to get going but it's always the same with him, he needs to adapt, he needs to play with the right full-back behind him, it's the manager's fault, etc...
Lol I hate to break it to you but you’ve never defended Pepe. Infact you called him Bebe for ages.

You should be happy he’s completely flopped and rarely starts now.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I’d be disappointed in him if he stays he’s another season.

He needs to get out there and play, being given dead rubber matches like this every few weeks won’t do nothing for his career.

Scoring goals and playing well throughout 90 mins won’t change anything for his fortunes here because he’s done that already.

He’s already worse in many aspects than when he joined, escaping should be his top priority this summer but let’s see.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I’d be disappointed in him if he stays he’s another season.

He needs to get out there and play, being given dead rubber matches like this every few weeks won’t do nothing for his career.

Scoring goals and playing well throughout 90 mins won’t change anything for his fortunes here because he’s done that already.

He’s already worse in many aspects than when he joined, escaping should be his top priority this summer but let’s see.
To where? I honestly don't see a place for him to go, which is why I'm expecting him to stay. If we'd get a 40-50m offer we should bite their hands off.

It would be amazing if we could be like Chelsea in that regard. Always seem to get their misfits out of the door for the same price they brought him (Morata etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom