• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
tbh I'm just glad he's still fighting for his spot at this point, my nightmare scenario was the team finally getting some right sided technical players like Partey and Ødegaard plus a proper attacking RB and this forum pretending our right side wasn't absolutely dead for the past few months and blaming Pepe for it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm pleased that he's pulled his whole game together and he might just be the biggest improver this season. He looks totally transformed from trying to take on three players from a standing start, losing the ball, running nowhere and hugging the touchline. I thought he needed to go but he's won me over because he's a 90 minutes man not a glimpses merchant. I used to dread him getting the ball but now, it's a joy to see him hunting it down. His stats (which were always good) abd his performances are now aligned and a big part of our improvement. Credit to the posters who backed him all the way. My humble pie is very tasty.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just my luck that he starts turning it around after I have given up on him.

Still a long way to go, though

Pop Tart

Established Member
Bad miss but they can happen but he should of started. Plays well and is dropped always for no reason. Poor management by Mikel

mirrorstare

I like that he clearly adds something to our game. You can tell if he was well used he would be a difference maker in a lot of games.

But even a MOTM against Leicester means you're not going to get regular time under the current regime

Vanfrothan

Hope he doesnt let those misses go to his head, he's turned a corner lately so needs to just shrug them off....they were shocking though!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It was admittedly a bad miss but we looked a lot better in the 2nd half when he came on. He just moves a lot and was constantly getting into dangerous positions in the box.

Willian was okay (if I'm being kind), but I think we probably would've scored if Nico started even the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom