• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Needless lack of hespect for Willian.

Red for arguing.
I'm Kepa and you're Sarri, you'll never get me off the pitch

LivelyHighHamadryad-size_restricted.gif

D

Dial Square 1886

Seeing him get a lot of criticism but I don't think he was near our biggest problem today, much more that we did a terrible job of getting him into the game.

Nah he wasn't, I agree.

Just unfortunate that we made such a limited player our club record signing, as with that fee comes the expectation that he might actually grab a big game by the scruff of the neck and take over one day.

Never going to happen though I doubt.

Do I blame him or the people who recruited him? Dunno anymore!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He was poor today but no poorer than anyone else.

Chambers had to keep rollicking him for being caught out of position / switching off defensively. It's not really his game though so I can't be too harsh on him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Him and Laca were poor, but feel that's more on Arteta tbh...not the game for either of them at all.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Seeing him get a lot of criticism but I don't think he was near our biggest problem today, much more that we did a terrible job of getting him into the game.

Which is why he will be dropped for Willian and not started again.

That was a joke btw..............but we all know that's what Arteta's going to do......😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom