• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He is a bit of a loser tbh but you feel that Arteta is doing a lot of things trying to push him in the right direction!
You're a funny guy :lol:

I'll admit I actually don't like or quite understand why he is celebrating his goals so hard, he seems completely oblivious to the temperament of the fans atm.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Everyone calling these dead rubber matches. Up pops Pepe with a couple of good goals and it's talked about like he's scored a brace in a CL final. Some perspective is needed :lol:

He does seem to have really pushed on the last 1/3rd of the season. I've gone from being quite down on him to looking forward to seeing him in the starting 11.

Let's not put the cart in front of the horse though. There's still a lot for him to work on and improve in his game. If he carries on with this attitude and willingness to learn I'm cautiously optimistic.

Next season he really needs to push on and show a bit more consistency though.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
You thinking what I am thinking?

Bin off Mikel next season, get Henry in to develop him as an elite CF...like your thinking!
I honestly think he could be deadly centrally although its not clear, the trouble is when you try these things they need to be given time to bear fruit, Pepe's being moved around too much. I've heard Bielsa played him there

You're a funny guy.

I'll admit I actually don't like or quite understand why he is celebrating his goals so hard, he seems completely oblivious to the temperament of the fans atm.

Being funny is actually one of my main strengths tbh. I'm not sure if it comes through on AM but being smallest at 1.85m in my friend group I had to offer something! I'm also the smartest one in the group with most of them being fishermen or working in unloading freezer trawlers. Wow, I didn't know I had so much to offer in my group...

Anyway, I think the players need to celebrate. Its annoying but we have to keep the spirit up and finish as strongly as we can and then go again next season!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I honestly think he could be deadly centrally although its not clear, the trouble is when you try these things they need to be given time to bear fruit, Pepe's being moved around too much. I've heard Bielsa played him there

I would just like to see him through the middle v slower CBs....even with how much VAR loves to screw us, his quick feet should win a decent amount of pens at least.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Next season he really needs to push on and show a bit more consistency though.
The manager actually playing him would be a start, he should show some improvement and consistency too.

Did you see Saka literally has double the minutes he's had in the league? A kid.

There's a weird phenomenon on AM where players reputation tends to improve in their absence, but this works in reverse for Pepe. The guy only played Europa Cup at the first half of the season (and stat padded there too), people somehow equate his absence to being bad?

Nobody is celebrating his goals like CL a brace in a CL final anyways, I'd rather see this guy back in Ligue 1 then f*ck around with this stupid club and rubbish manager, I am absolutely bored of it.

Have no clue if he even starts the final match of the season off the back of this cause of Cone Boy.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Pepe finally gets a good run in the team and performs and is better than Willian?

I mean c'mon guys, this isn't a hard thing to figure out, the fact that it took our manager so long is.....well....

Anyway, happy for the lad; if he gets a brace in the next game that puts him at just over 1 in 3 in the league which would be quite an achievement all things considered.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I would just like to see him through the middle v slower CBs....even with how much VAR loves to screw us, his quick feet should win a decent amount of pens at least.
He's quick, he's strong, good in the air, quick feet, deadly left foot, can finish from his right when the ball's free from his body, he can picture and take the shots quickly, he's even good with his back to goal. Honestly he's just not good 1v1 with fb's, if he plays striker then that weakness is removed from the equation, it's never clear if someone will do the business from that position but I can't help but think Wenger would have converted him to striker by now.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Had a good season one of the few along Tierney,saka,esr and laca to be able to hold their head up high.

He be dropped next game in favor of willian which sums up the ineptness of mikel.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pepe finally gets a good run in the team and performs and is better than Willian?

I mean c'mon guys, this isn't a hard thing to figure out, the fact that it took our manager so long is.....well....

Anyway, happy for the lad; if he gets a brace in the next game that puts him at just over 1 in 3 in the league which would be quite an achievement all things considered.
Asks for Cedric...ends up using internal solutions.

Asks for Willian and tries to bench our record investment...ends up benching Willian for our record investment.

Agrees to bring in Runnarson ends up scrambling to sign Mat Ryan.

Extends Holding, only plays him because a finished David Luiz is injured.

Even if you ignore the on-pitch performances the guy seems to be awful at using the resources available to him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Can’t expect him to regularly dribble past 2-3 players to get his shooting opportunities, that’s ridiculous.

I meant his first run into the box. Needs to do that more often in my opinion.

Deffo can't expect him to dribble past the team every game. But did you see how many times he made runs today and Elneny decided to pass backwards? Give me a wizard in the middle who can find him regularly.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
The manager actually playing him would be a start, he should show some improvement and consistency too.

Did you see Saka literally has double the minutes he's had in the league? A kid.

There's a weird phenomenon on AM where players reputation tends to improve in their absence, but this works in reverse for Pepe. The guy only played Europa Cup at the first half of the season (and stat padded there too), people somehow equate his absence to being bad?

Nobody is celebrating his goals like CL a brace in a CL final anyways, I'd rather see this guy back in Ligue 1 then f*ck around with this stupid club and rubbish manager, I am absolutely bored of it.

Have no clue if he even starts the final match of the season off the back of this cause of Cone Boy.

You're so bored, but you post on here more than anyone. Everybody knows Arteta is ****, the same with Edu, Vinai and Kroenke. It seems you're more of a fanboy of certain players than a supporter of the club. You have such a victim complex, pretending like everyone hates your beloved Pepe even when most of the criticisms he has received are valid.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Happy to have Pepe in the side. We are all familiar with what he can offer by now. I'm completely at peace with his faults.

Let's be honest with each other here, 50% of the time he is absolutely not in control of the ball. No one could possibly deny this. :lol:

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
You're so bored, but you post on here more than anyone. Everybody knows Arteta is ****, the same with Edu, Vinai and Kroenke. It seems you're more of a fanboy of certain players than a supporter of the club. You have such a victim complex, pretending like everyone hates your beloved Pepe even when most of the criticisms he has received are valid.
Everytime macho posts he's always ****ing crying ! I picture him at home like this

Attachments

• IMG-0946.jpg
    IMG-0946.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom