Nicolas Pepe

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Fewtch, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I don't know we ready to pay 80m for Pepe but not 50-60M on Zaha? Who is emery number 1 target?

2. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

You can't but you also can't sign a player for 80m euro's and bench him the majority of the time.

They have Ox back, they have Shaqiri, they have deadly Divock. With the exact same squad as last season they managed 97 points and won the CL.

That says it all, do they really need anyone else?

3. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Glass Half Empty

Especially for Klopp's "heavy metal" football. You need fresh bodies for that intensity.

Next step for Liverpool: build elite depth.

ItWasMeBarry and GDeep™ like this.
  4. yousif_arsenal

Not questioning but klopp said many times they not going to be active and seem he not wrong all summer they been quiet

5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Protector of RonaldoMadness

Who said about benching? They will compete for 3 competitions, all will play.

6. HairSprayGooners

Like I said, they got 97 points and won the CL last year. They need to keep their team together, get Ox and Gomez back and develop youth further which is what they're focussing on this year.

7. HairSprayGooners

So that was in May.

Our interest goes back so far. A lot further than Zaha I think. Which makes you think maybe he is our main target.

Divided_Pie likes this.
  8. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

As far back as November, I reckon.

ItWasMeBarry likes this.
  9. Dj_sds -

Dj_sds - Well-Known Member

Man ffs I thought this was recent

samshere likes this.
  10. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

If he was our main target wouldn't we already have made a bid atleast? It wouldn't make sense to submit a bid for your 2nd choice (Zaha) while only monitoring your main target (Pepe).

Unlikely he was ever our first choice. If we can't get Zaha and perhaps Soares, and his price drops down to a bit morr reasonable we might go for him.

11. HairSprayGooners

12. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

I find it very hard to believe that we've made an 80 million euro bid like that report is suggesting. I feel like this could all be coming from his agent.

Steps, Trilly and Sanchez11's ghost like this.
  13. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

Using our name usual can see him going to psg or utd. The neymar deal if it happens will create a domino effect.

14. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

It’s weird. Inter are having to try and loan Lukaku because they can’t afford his fee right now, Liverpool have been giving out signals all summer that they won’t be doing much business and we would struggle to bid that much for him.

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  15. Kingslayer

Kingslayer Forza Milan

It may turn out to be true that we made a bid, but it won't have been for as much as 80m.

Steps and Tir Na Nog like this.
  16. HairSprayGooners

I think we have a chance but it all depends on PSG and Neymar. I really don't think Neymar will go to Barca mind you.

17. yousif_arsenal

Lille will end up selling him between 50-60M they seem desperate to sell so they can move and improve the team specially with CL this season for them.

Steps likes this.
  18. StefanB

StefanB Well-Known Member

One hit wonder, which is why Lille are desperate to sell him while his value is at it peak.

19. HairSprayGooners

Everton Soares is even more of a one hit wonder and people want him.

Divided_Pie likes this.
  20. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

He’ll be about €30m cheaper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.