• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gegen Pressing

Ehhm. Reality check. I live as an expat in Asia and we turn down thousands of containers full of plastic shipped from Europe/usa/Canada .
They get returned but often dumped half way in the ocean by fake recycling companies or land in the weakest countries along the way ...
China used to be the dumpster of this world, but not anymore- they don't take our trash as they used to - so who knows where it's being dumped . I
Would like to see Trump building the great wall he promised with plastic trash , the biggest recycling achievement of our time .

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Ehhm. Reality check. I live as an expat in Asia and we turn down thousands of containers full of plastic shipped from Europe/usa/Canada .
They get returned but often dumped half way in the ocean by fake recycling companies or land in the weakest countries along the way ...
China used to be the dumpster of this world, but not anymore- they don't take our trash as they used to - so who knows where it's being dumped . I
Would like to see Trump building the great wall he promised with plastic trash , the biggest recycling achievement of our time .
Study just came out not too long ago about the great pacific garbage patch. They ran a practice run to remove garbage from it and I forgot how many tons they removed, but even though it was substantial, it was only about .0005 percent of what was estimated to be out there. Look it up.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

some of us have a heart, more of us have a ****

It's amusing how the less perilous our activity in the transfer market develops the more biting your retorts become.

I for one think its high time, well, as far as Mustafi being on the end of a jibe is in any case :lol:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
It's amusing how the less perilous our activity in the transfer market develops the more biting your retorts become.

I for one think its high time, well, as far as Mustafi being on the end of a jibe is in any case :lol:
i've never thought of my retorts as being biting

but I'll take it:cool:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Lets announce the african Messi.
iwobi-arsenal.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No announcement today by look at it Arsenal will troll us and announce it tomorrow midday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom