• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
By the way napoli are indeed in for Pepe di marzio said that they raady to bid 60-65M euros plus a player he didn't mention about our interest

FluffyDoozi

You'd think with his age and the season he's had lots of teams would be fighting to sign him up but looks like it's the agent trying to hawk him around but no-one is biting. Think there's a lot of skepticism about him and probably Everton Soares who's rumours are probably agent driven.

For that money I'd rather play Nelson and buy a top centre back like Konate.

FluffyDoozi

He always spot on with Italian clubs. Maybe the Torreira story was wrong but 90% he spot on
I don't know... I browse r/soccer daily and there's a Di Marzio story everyday which doesn't seem to get through. I think many of the guys there are also starting to feel the same about him. Probably a case of trying to stay relevant and he's now posting rumours that aren't as stone clad as before.

Alkane

What would peoples thoughts be on selling Lacazette to buy both Pepe and Zaha?

Something like:

Zaha - Aubameyang - Pepe
Özil
Torreira- Ceballos
Tierney- Holding - Sokratis- Bellerin
Leno

Underhill

You wont get that kind of cash for Laca. Does anyone even need him that could pay 100m+?

Is Zaha ever deployed on the left? Might be a bad combo to begin with.

Alkane

You wont get that kind of cash for Laca. Does anyone even need him that could pay 100m+?
If we’re bidding 40m for zaha we clearly have room to up our bid already and go to 50-60m without selling Lacazette

If we got 70m for Laca that would be enough for Pepe and maybe have a few m spare to add to Zaha fund

Divided_Pie

Something like:

Zaha - Aubameyang - Pepe
Özil
Torreira- Ceballos
Leno
Would be over the moon. Don’t care if Auba goes instead of Lacazette, and Iwobi also has to be sold. Only thing I’d like more is if it was Sane instead of Zaha.

Alkane

Would be over the moon. Don’t care if Auba goes instead of Lacazette, and Iwobi also has to be sold. Only thing I’d like more is if it was Sane instead of Zaha.
Yeah Iwobi would be made redudant if this happened.

We’d have 4 wide players in Zaha, Pepe, Nelson and Mkhytaryan (lol)

Have Auba or laca, Nketiah and Zaha who could all play central

Divided_Pie

Is this guy even any good?
Very good. Excellent pace, very quick first step, makes good runs off the ball, strong left footed shot (22 league goals), rivals Zaha as a dribbler (drew six pens), good vision and creativity as a passer (11 league assists), decent size (6 foot)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
80m is a ridiculous price for Pepe. You could probably buy Fekir and Di Maria for the same and both are infinitely more proven and not just in the French league.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Both are also either finished injury wise or were terrible in the premier league.

You’d take Pepe over those two any day of the week. This isn’t 2014

not for 80m I wouldn't. It's robbery and why he has no concrete offers. Ivory Coast international with one strong year to his name. He's a 0m player; possibly a 60m talent.

Looks like the PSG and Bayern moves have gone quiet. Napoli is quite a drop down. Plus, they do not have 80m to spend.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Something like:

Zaha - Aubameyang - Pepe
Özil
Torreira- Ceballos
Leno

I'm happy to sell Laca but you'd be lucky to get more than £70m. If we did sell I'd rather use half towards Zaha and the rest on a CB, assuming we buy Tierney and get Ceballos on loan.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I have a theory here.

We bid 40m for Zaha trying to get him on the cheap. Didn’t work, Palace obvs said we want £70M.

We thought okay well Pepe was our original target, we can do the deal at the price it would take to get Zaha... let’s first bid what it takes on Pepe.

Zaha could well be the second option and we’re waiting on Pepe’s decision.

ItWasMeBarry

I have a theory here.

We bid 40m for Zaha trying to get him on the cheap. Didn’t work, Palace obvs said we want £70M.

We thought okay well Pepe was our original target, we can do the deal at the price it would take to get Zaha... let’s first bid what it takes on Pepe.

Zaha could well be the second option and we’re waiting on Pepe’s decision.
77zu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom