• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Hope I’m not the only one systematically unliking @Trilly ’s old posts after this horrific like-begging.

The rest of the world that seeks public attention: collecting followers and likes on Instagram and Facebook

@Trilly : farming likes from his favorite nonces on a football forum

But I want you guys to be happy so I'll help him with it..and ensure that I'll get that precious shirt.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Dont think they will announce it before a game. Its gonna happen tommorow I think.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Road to 25,000 likes: 232 to go

I will be sending a signed shirt from myself, @GDeep™, @Jury, @hydrofluoric acid, @THunter, @Rex Banner, @Taylor Gang Gunners, @Tir Na Nog and the moderation team to the lucky poster who hits the big two five.

edit: Oh and of course, @rich 1990

Have a lovely day.

Despicable behaviour.

Hope I’m not the only one systematically unliking @Trilly ’s old posts after this horrific like-begging.

Is there a way to see what posts of his I've liked?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom