• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

An ITK on twitter (@cmular1) who’s quite credible is saying your lot have agreed terms with Eriksen.
GrandioseObeseHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So much smoke and mirrors involved with this, the primary thought I have is that his agent was hoping there would be a massive bidding war for him but it hasn't turned out that way for whatever reason.

African Flair

I'm happy to sell Laca but you'd be lucky to get more than £70m. If we did sell I'd rather use half towards Zaha and the rest on a CB, assuming we buy Tierney and get Ceballos on loan.
Who would pay that for Lacazette? Would obviously take it though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to repoets in Italy after 3 hours of negotiations Napoli didn't agree terms with player agent

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pepe is in for a shock when Napoli slap a ludicrous release clause on him and refuse to let him go for a penny less. It's hard to leave Napoli, I wouldn't use them as a stepping stone. It's equally hard to leave United or Inter. Ironically we would let him go on a free after 4 years when he peaks.

Divided_Pie

Sounds like this will be done soon, reading between the lines sounds like transfer fees have been agreed, player is deciding between Napoli and Arsenal, and Napoli has yet to match the wages Arsenal are offering. Hopefully he comes to Arsenal but if not it should at least trigger plan B or C and something happens soon. So maybe Pepe is plan A, and Zaha/Everton are plans B and C.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He can’t be wanted much if he’s going to Napoli for that fee.

All these supposed bids are fantasy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
According to di marzio pepe want 5m a year and his agent want agent fee 5m a year too napoli couldn't come with agreement according to him manutd interested too

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Still believe Zaha is our first choice. But Pepe will be a great alternative.

Zaha's dribbling is levels above him. But I think Pepe's footballing brain and decision making look superior.

Would personally want Zaha his ability to beat a player is elite. Right up there with the worlds best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom