• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The @GDeep™ of the attitude era.

giphy.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Oui, I know, will learn from this! Did you know more accidents are caused because people are on their phone while driving then because they were drinking?

I would agree with that. When I'm drunk and driving its really difficult to see the buttons on my phone, they're all blurry. I find it best to just focus on the 2 cars in front of me and make sure I avoid them both.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Wtf i just got hit by a car while i was on my bicycle. Driver looked like a proper *****.

Has Pepe signed yet? Been refreshing Arsenal twitter page in the hospital with my left arm. Right arm is broken.
You’re a ***** on your fecking bike :cool: the dutch are crazy with their bikes, even take them with them on vacation. The day I got my first car I never rode a bike again.

Also gained a lot of weight since then hmmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom