• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I am so excited by the young talents at this club too I hope Eddie gets more minutes, I think he’s ready to be second choice striker but we already have laca auba

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Great piece of business, I hated the idea of Zaha for 60-80 but Pepe is a different animal. We're buying them young with a lot of upside it's clear what we want to do in the next couple of years.

Where are all those dossers who claimed we have no transfer strategy and only a couple of quids to spare. Bums who hate Emery and the new regime must be raging right now. @GDeep™, @hydrofluoric acid you ok?

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Not gonna lie, when I saw how many pages had been added I was 80% sure people had decided to set up base in here and make this the new random and irrelevant but also potentially offensive threadTM

To my surprise I was wrong and have since been handing out likes like theres no tomorrow. My thumb hurts and not all were deserving but I'm in good mood.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I am not very happy with this rumor to be honest. It's huge risk and I am not sure if he turns out to be anything better than Gervinhio :(

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised to see Zaha stop playing football if Crystal Palace don’t let him leave. Man must be devastated to see his mate join his dream club right in front of him. Disgusting stuff from that club.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

My highlights of the summer:
#1 our new kits are just amazing
#2 beating Sp**s to Ceballos and Saliba
#3 doing a madness with nicolas Pepe

Get Tierney and a centreback and rid of some deadwood and its a top notch window for me! 10/10 if we get rid of Mustafi!

Had we sold Xhaka to Atletico Madrid/Inter earlier in the window for 40m+ this would have been a 11/10 window.

I can’t wait until we ship him out next season and bring in a proper midfielder.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised to see Zaha stop playing football if Crystal Palace don’t let him leave. Man must be devastated to see his mate join his dream club right in front of him. Disgusting stuff from that club.

Hope he has a relegation get out clause in his contract.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If we sign Pepe and Tierney will this be the first window where we have addressed every weakness? Cb, fb, Cm and Wf?

I cant think of another bar last summer where we more or less done it all except fb and wf.

Major change from the past when areas were neglected when it was bloody obvious we needed new blood. Assuming both deals go through of course.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Had we sold Xhaka to Atletico Madrid/Inter earlier in the window for 40m+ this would have been a 11/10 window.

I can’t wait until we ship him out next season and bring in a proper midfielder.
I trust Raul. Clearly we have money but look how we won’t back down from koscielny for example! He’ll get rid of Mustafi I believe in him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
There is no club bidding for him. Our bid was low and looks a smokescreen bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom