• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Had we sold Xhaka to Atletico Madrid/Inter earlier in the window for 40m+ this would have been a 11/10 window.

I can’t wait until we ship him out next season and bring in a proper midfielder.

As long as Xhaka is still in first 11 it will never be a good transfer window.

If he signs a new contract after being a liability again I’m supporting Man City.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If we sign Pepe and Tierney will this be the first window where we have addressed every weakness? Cb, fb, Cm and Wf?

I cant think of another bar last summer where we more or less done it all except fb and wf.

Major change from the past when areas were neglected when it was bloody obvious we needed new blood. Assuming both deals go through of course.

Two windows without Wenger. Makes you think.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I trust Raul. Clearly we have money but look how we won’t back down from koscielny for example! He’ll get rid of Mustafi I believe in him.

True. Raul’s presence has forced Elneny to go MIA until deadline day. He was last seen hiding under the medical bed at the training ground.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
If we sign Pepe and Tierney will this be the first window where we have addressed every weakness? Cb, fb, Cm and Wf?

I cant think of another bar last summer where we more or less done it all except fb and wf.

Major change from the past when areas were neglected when it was bloody obvious we needed new blood. Assuming both deals go through of course.

I like what we've seen from the new regime so far, acting like a proper big club this summer.

Now it's up to Emery to translate all that good work into actual on-the-pitch success.

Hexagon9

We haven’t addressed the CB problem for the coming year though. At the start of the window it was the major area of concern and with the Koscielny situation it’s now even worse. We’re expecting/hoping for a lot from Chambers and Holding.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Live reaction of Steve Parish

ezgif-4-ae7905fe752a.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We haven’t addressed the CB problem for the coming year though. At the start of the window it was the major area of concern and with the Koscielny situation it’s now even worse. We’re expecting/hoping for a lot from Chambers and Holding.
I agree to an extent that he isnt here now however we have signed him and clearly plan on him being a big player for us. Its not ideal but its something that is addressed medium to long term.

Big ask for Holding to get back to fitness. Ive confidence in Chambers and expect more from Sokratis this season. Next its then about phasing Sokratis out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom