• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

When people wake up after sleeping in on Saturday and come on here to see the Zaha thread closed and +40 pages on this one
tenor.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The Palace fans are saying that Zaha is going to be emotional that he isn’t getting his dream move.

Cry me a ******* river. Your boy Pepe took your lunch money.

:lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Guys are we excited? I’m on holiday so I don’t know what’s going on.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Guys this guy was the hottest winger in Europe, he had such a good season that we didn’t even bother getting excited about being linked to him.

He’s not a one season wonder, he had a decent season last year for a 22/23 year old and Lyon actually tried to sign him last summer but he chose to stay at Lille. I’m about to have a breakdown here. We don’t sign players like this, I’m so shocked.

WHEN DIRTY RAUL SPEAKS YOU B*TCHES BETTER LISTEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom