• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Just realised that I made this thread. 1/2 threads done, #Havertz2020 next, blimey.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Me to those people:

iu

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Since Raul and Jorge Mendes are good pals.

Any chance of us getting Ruben Neves next season?

Lovely stuff.

isop

37 goals 17 assist pepe managed in his last 2 seasons with lille and he was key part of them qualifying to CL.

Zaha 19 goals 15 assists in last 2 season with crystal Palace.

His technique looks raw to me. I remember watching him last Nov against PSG and he was causing them problems, the commentators were raving about him, and he did look threatening but with a raw, fumbling, rough type of dribbling technique (similar to Adebayor but worse, the type where he regularly looks as if he's going to lose the ball or fall over), but sometimes he pulled it off. The PSG players were wary of him and he had a lot of confidence in his ability.

I think if we're spending this amount of money I would have preferred someone who appears to have elite dribbling tekkers, like Zaha.

Stats wise the numbers are very good:

17/18: 19 goals and assists in 38 games - 1 in 2 g/a per game

18/19: 35 goals or assists in 41 games - amazing end product

And ultimately that end product for 2 seasons in a row is probably what has brought him here.

I have my doubts with his technique but let's wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom