• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's play Aubamawang

I really didn't expect this. I would have been happy with Everton. I am concerned we are just being used as a stepping stone to a "top team" like was mentioned in an interview, but we will see. Bit tired of players taking advantage of us, but if he performs then I'm sure I'll forget about that until he leaves in a couple of years. Expecting A-M to go into full meltdown if this goes through though.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I really didn't expect this. I would have been happy with Everton. I am concerned we are just being used as a stepping stone to a "top team" like was mentioned in an interview, but we will see. Bit tired of players taking advantage of us, but if he performs then I'm sure I'll forget about that until he leaves in a couple of years. Expecting A-M to go into full meltdown if this goes through though.
Sheeesh. Did you run out of anti-depression pills?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if it's stepping stone and preform Highly for 3-4 Years we can easily sell him for 100M so i have no problem with it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was under the impression this sort of transfer fee would of secured Zaha - Paid in instalments or not
Crystal Palace were only interested in big installments that's why we turn to Pepe we are just paying 16M euros in first year.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm gonna blow my own trumpet here. I said a few weeks back that Josh being more vocal than his Dad can only be a good thing. The more involved he gets, the more attachment he will feel. His Dad has zero passion but Josh looks to be very different. You have to feel he has had some input on this window. Ok, Pepe not done just yet, also Tierney but if they do get done this window will be way beyond anyone's expectation.

razörist

Yooo we should sell Lacazette and buy Ousmane to help Barca fund Neymar.

Dembele-Aubameyang-Pepe bruuuuuh

razörist

I'm gonna blow my own trumpet here. I said a few weeks back that Josh being more vocal than his Dad can only be a good thing. The more involved he gets, the more attachment he will feel. His Dad has zero passion but Josh looks to be very different. You have to feel he has had some input on this window. Ok, Pepe not done just yet, also Tierney but if they do get done this window will be way beyond anyone's expectation.
Stan apparently thinks we should draft better players, when Raul asked for more money he said he should have drafted that mbappe kid.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Apologies if already posted. We have to give him time. The heavy price tag doesn't prevent a time for adaptation from the French league. Zaha would have had an instant impact. We are looking at spending a huge chunk of money on a player who just had a summer tournament and who is used to playing one game a week with a winter break.

It may be next season when we see the best of him. I have my reservations, but alot of it will depend on Emery and how he sets us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom