• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nigel Reo-Coker

Goonereagle

To be honest I htought about Reo-Coker after his spat with O'Neil. He has more bite and battle than Song for me which is why I wouldn't mind him comin' on the cheap.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
did someone just say they wanted Cattermole??

facepalm.gif

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Heh, face-palm emoticon.

NRC is a good player, or was I guess, but I doubt we're in for him. Cattermole is OK too, but the same for him.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Think he would be a great squad player. He is a mobile option in midfield who has energy, strength and workrate so waht if he isn't a great technical player we have plenty of those!! he's also a gunner. The deal will not happen but it would be a good one for the club and for the player. Great cover for song as well.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom