• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nikolaj Möller (Loan)

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
never heard of him, but we could do with a really tall strker, so good luck to him

neimad

Good luck to the lad. Has good feet for a big guy. Hopefully gets plenty of game time there and it works out for him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
German version of League One. Pretty low down but he'll play a lot. I think he's talented but a lot of people I'd seen on Twitter and other places definitely overrated him over last season. Technical, good hold up and link play, but doesn't seem to be that good in front of goal and for a huge guy, sometimes goes missing which is quite hard to manage for someone so tall! I think if he does well on his loans, he'll net us a good fee.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Cologne is a lovely city - enjoy a pint of Kolsche looking up at the Cathedral Mr Moller. Then start banging in the goals for fun! Good luck
Can't beat Kolsch Fruh.Koln is one of my favourite cities. Sitting at on the Rhine having a beer and chilling. Then hopping across to Dusseldorf. Not as nice but a lovely history and a great sense of rivalry over their beer. I normally stay in Langenfeld which is sandwiched between the two.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Can't beat Kolsch Fruh.Koln is one of my favourite cities. Sitting at on the Rhine having a beer and chilling. Then hopping across to Dusseldorf. Not as nice but a lovely history and a great sense of rivalry over their beer. I normally stay in Langenfeld which is sandwiched between the two.
Ah that sounds great. My knowledge of the city is much more limited, spent a few nights there in 2006 when travelling around Germany supporting England during the World Cup. We saw a draw play out with Sweden then had an enormous street party, it was awesome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom