• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I would think that you get bored quick with the controler, I can't see myself playing FIFA or a shooter in the Wii, maybe buy one and turn it in and buy 360 games for the money :)

gunnerGH

Established Member
andyswafc said:
Gunnergregharrison said:
andyswafc said:
kwg said:
Gunnergregharrison said:
what the hell is nntendo Wii?

Never heard of it
where have you been?
under a rock?
lol

Maybe 'under a rock' is code for playing Fm07?

lol, i think you are correct. Well considering im in season 2020 then you definitely are correct!

:D

Are you serious?? I think they should ban you from buying another consol, or you will never see the light of day!!!!

Too late, im buying a psp off my mate with one game on friday...never guess what the game is aswel? haha

More and more football manager for me! 8)

gunnerGH

Established Member
OK, i know id hever heard of one back in january but Im now thinking of getting one. What games would anyone here reccommend?

Canuck

Established Member
Am still thinking about checking this out.
I'm an x-boxer myself, but I've got 2 young kids. One of my brother's friends has a Wii and now my brother keeps telling me..."buy one for the kids, they'll love it..."

andyswafc

Canuck said:
Am still thinking about checking this out.
I'm an x-boxer myself, but I've got 2 young kids. One of my brother's friends has a Wii and now my brother keeps telling me..."buy one for the kids, they'll love it..."
Your brother is right.....hours of fun

andyswafc

Ok, Iv just moved my Wii from a Sony TV where it worked fine to a phillips TV, but now it only works in Black and White, any one had the same prob/know a solution?!

No.8_Wright

I'm sure all the wires would be in place and in the correct order if you have a white, yellow and red cable (don't know if the Wii comes with that)

If its programmed into one of the Ext channels you may need to keep pressing the button as there can be one channel in black and white and another in colour.

If that doesn't work if you have an adapter for the white, yellow and red wire it may need to be moved into another slot as this can sometimes ulter the picture.

If its neither of these I'm out of ideas :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom