• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours- 2016/17

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Apparently, the Witsel to Juventus move fell through at the final moment despite him having agreed terms and passed the medicals because Zenit couldn't find a replacement. Imo, thats a blow to their midfield.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
he was never our level and he is probably one of thoes players that is more important "off camera" than what he shows on the field. A "group builder" individual, and one of the reasons why Özil shined last season.

there is always a guy that punch you in the face if you mess around, that is dead serious about winning, basically the guy you dont **** around with.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Top quality trolling from The Guardian by using that picture of he and Messi from that game. :lol: Worst cameo appearance since Gerrard vs United.

You'd think Palace would be sick of players with ties to Arsenal though as Chamakh, Adebayor and Sonogo all lined up for them recently, but they tried to loan Jack and are looking at Flamini so Pardew must be hoping for better luck with midfielders.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Top quality trolling from The Guardian by using that picture of he and Messi from that game. :lol: Worst cameo appearance since Gerrard vs United.

You'd think Palace would be sick of players with ties to Arsenal though as Chamakh, Adebayor and Sonogo all lined up for them recently, but they tried to loan Jack and are looking at Flamini so Pardew must be hoping for better luck with midfielders.
he's hoping to lure Özil to CP next summer by signing his buddy now

Nyctophobia

Established Member
They lost Oliveira to Norwich, I'm sure they were wanting to sign him permanently but alas, I guess they're getting desperate.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Sounds like BS to me.

ION, Milan takeover is finally almost on the verge of total completion for the millionth time.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Dunno if he wants to win the Ballon D'Or then he might need to step out of Messi's shadow. PSG would make him the main man and build the team around him.

Bager

Dunno if he wants to win the Ballon D'Or then he might need to step out of Messi's shadow. PSG would make him the main man and build the team around him.

Messi 29 now tho, and Neymar 24, he'll get it at Barca as well if he stays I think, just depends on how quick he wants it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom