• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours- 2016/17

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
he is saving his entire neighborhood with this deal, its life changing money not only for him but for his entire fam... if i was on his position, and football is not my passion (like seems to be the case with a lot of players, icardi for example) i would take the deal without a shadow of a doubt.

Conca was a world class prospect, he choosed to play in China for the money, because he hated elite training and preparation, he is a legend in brazil and he made Messi type of money on china.

Conca was the difference in that Fluminense team.

This is so, so, so much money. It's ridiculous. He doesn't even need to play the full contract. He'll soon follow Ramires (who's being loaned to Cruzeiro) back to Brasil. He's financially set for life.

The other side of the coin is that he was already financially set and could well be playing in a team like Juve (who've courted him). If his goal is to make money and then come back to Europe, he's not doing it in the best way.

BBF

Jose Fonte has just submitted a transfer request. Get him in Wenger.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Robert Snodgrass, another one of my faves, sweet left footed hustler.

Linked with West Ham also.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Utd and Everton just 2M apart on the Schneiderlin valuation.

Good signing for Everton, not a top player but his level is about a 5-8 PL club maybe.

Lookman is another good signing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fonte will end up at crystal palace they desperate for a good center back

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FLove-and-Other-Drugs.gif

He should have been ours...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Croatian media reporting Rakitic is close to join man city. Would be great signing.

Rakitic not even with Barca squad today.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He could play the role Zabaleta was playing the other day. Felt City are a bit short in terms of CM quality only really have Toure and Fernanindho (who's gone a bit mental lately) with Gundogan out so it's probably an area they need to strengthen in terms of depth above all else. I don't count Delph an Fernando because they should be playing in the championship.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Interested to see if Barce bring in a replacement. Some of the Summer buys look average & the academy just not producing top talent anymore.

blaise

****, I was hoping Pep would go for Ramsey, can only hope Rakitic will have same problems adjusting like Xhaka, great signing for them.

Yeah we have the best squad, they lose Gundogan, try to sign Rakitic, we lose Santi and Coq, dont even look elsewhere and then some people believe Gazidis we are close to them in terms of fighting for the players

Latest posts

Top Bottom