• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREVAK

Established Member
I stumbled upon this article about Tevez and his future at Manchester United containing quotes such as "I don't think I will be a Manchester United player next season" and "We received a formal offer in January from a foreign club for a figure in excess of £40m" and realized we don't have a non Arsenal transfers and rumours thread for the summer transfer window! So I started one.

Also Werder Bremen's Diego looks like he just might go to Juventus, as a Werder official has confirmed there have been talks between the two clubs but no agreement has been reached yet.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Re: Non-Arsenal transfers & rumours - summer

Many reports that Pranjic of Heerenveen will be Liverpool's first signing of the season.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

SAF reckons that ManU won't be spending during the summer, but he takes some of his precious time to give ManC some advice. I guess his stance might change if Tevez does go (and, maybe, Ronaldo as well).

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8041308.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 041308.stm</a>

alonso14

Established Member

something has happened at the club (liverpool) today for sure

I am told its an agreement with Heerenveen for Pranjic

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

alonso14 said:

Have watched him alot this season with Heerenveen he is clearly ready for a top drawner, but I think its to much for him to handle a club like Pool.

alonso14

Established Member

HollandGooner said:
alonso14 said:

Have watched him alot this season with Heerenveen he is clearly ready for a top drawner, but I think its to much for him to handle a club like Pool.

we wont know that until he comes.....

we will have done our work on him if we have agreed to sign him

also, he will be eased in as back up to Riera initially

raidersoftheark

Established Member

I really like Pranjic. He'd be good for the Pool. He's a better LB than the **** they have, and he's a decent winger too.

AFCFan4Ever

I would love to get Tevez but I don't think there's a chance in hell Wenger goes for him sadly.

Thommybhoy

Established Member

AFCFan4Ever said:
I would love to get Tevez but I don't think there's a chance in hell Wenger goes for him sadly.
You just reminded me, didn't Wenger say he would go for him 2 years ago, but after seeing ManUtd is after him he gave up. Well ManUtd isn't after him anymore, we are not in position to reject a player cause AW doesn't like that loan situation and his agent is a Gooner, he was offered to us first every time. Tevez that is.

Thommybhoy

Established Member

I wrote abou that in other topic, in football talk I think

AFCG7

Established Member

Just saw on the news here that Diego has signed for Juventus reported fee of 22m Euro. Great signing for them

Jameel46

Established Member

thegame24 said:
trust us to get silvestre but not go for tevez.

yeah, there isn't a vast difference in getting them...... :roll:

anywho.....Tevez is being strongly linked with Man City while Man Utd are apparently looking for loopholes so they can get him for free. Don't think Man Utd will get him for free and I don't see why Tevez would want to go to Man City.....(£££££)

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

thegame24 said:
trust us to get silvestre but not go for tevez.
yeah, cuz we'll shell out 20m+ for yet another forward/attacker...

not

i wouldnt mind Tevez here, but anything over 10m is a joke unless we're planning on selling RvP and/or Ade..

and Silvestre was bought as a 4th choice defender.. not his fault our manager decided to start him more or that our other defenders got hurt so much.. (although, it is his fault that he s*cks)

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

Everton sign some young American midfielder after he impressed on trial there. First confirmed transfer of the summer.

I really don't think I can stand another three months of agony. I just pray Wenger does whatever he has do early and not drag us along a curvy road all through summer. Sell Adebayor early if that is what he wants to do but get a replacement before he pulls the trigger and sign a quality central midfielder along with a quality center back. Do this quick and leave us to enjoy our summer. Please go, I beg upon you to deliver me this one gift. I don't ask for much.

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

Also, Bojan could be made available.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11843_5320646,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 46,00.html</a>

Definitely a player I would look at should he be put on the market at a decent price.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Definitely a player I would be very interested in

Floating

Established Member

Clrnc said:
Definitely a player I would be very interested in

:| The LAST thing we need is another promising young forward. We already have Vela, Bendtner, Walcott... Although he is undoubtedly talented, it would not be a step in the right direction.

DREVAK

Established Member

Fabio Cannavaro has returned to Juventus, after leaving in 2006 after that match fixing scandal and relegation. I wonder what the Juve supporters think of his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom