• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Re: Non-Arsenal transfers & rumours - summer

How much did Sunderland pay for Turner? I rate that guy.

This will be the busiest (or only active) transfer thread.

True Gooner

Established Member

Sp**s are closing in on Kranjčar.

It's been one hell of a window for them.

Kraig

Established Member

once modric returns kranjcar will be screwed if he joins them.

turner is a good player, very nice signing for sunderland

MAK 14

Established Member

True Gooner said:
Sp**s are closing in on Kranjčar.

It's been one hell of a window for them.
Only for £2million, too. He's really only been bought by Redknapp because Modric is out, but a good buy for them nonetheless. I'm not sure they really needed to buy him though, even for the cheap price, because Redknapp has really already got cover in that position.

thegame24

Established Member

no they dont really, bentley is **** and they wanna sell him.

very good buy for them.

longrufus

Established Member

I've actually always rated Kranjcar, very good player. Would be a good buy for Spur's who have assembled a very good squad.

lee1001

Established Member

Sp**s have great squad depth. Don't see many 17 year olds on their bench.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

But I think its stupid for anyone who wants to join Spuds or even sell to them.

Kranjcar will be languishing on the bench when Modric is back, while James will be 2nd choice to Gomes, and fighting with Cudicini

Illusion

Established Member

I doubt he'd be second choice, he's a better keeper than Gomes.

Proof

Established Member

Clrnc said:
But I think its stupid for anyone who wants to join Spuds or even sell to them.
Why ? :lol:
Or you said that because of the rivalry between us and them ?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

Those people who joins them will be on the bench, they ain't a big club or anywhere much bigger than their current clubs.

Why not try to play regularly and help their club above Spuds?

And same reason, clubs don't try to improve to go above Spuds, but keep selling player to them...

Proof

Established Member

Clrnc said:
Those people who joins them will be on the bench, they ain't a big club or anywhere much bigger than their current clubs.

Why not try to play regularly and help their club above Spuds?

And same reason, clubs don't try to improve to go above Spuds, but keep selling player to them...
I don't think that Kranjcar will be benched. Bassong and Palacios are regulars, and for someone who plays for Portsmouth and has an offer from Tottenham, I think it's a step forward (I'm defending Sp**s and I don't like it).

Thommybhoy

Established Member

Matej Delac age 17 signed for chelski for a fee of 1m Euros with possibility to rise to 3m Euros.
He signed on Thursday while in London with NT.
He is a excellent young GK, especially known for his excellent penalty stopping.
He's extremly mature for his age and he will have awsome career is someone doesn't ruin him.
I watched him from his debut where he stopped pen to both best pen takers in the leage in his debut season aged just 16 at the time. And I watched many of his games so far, he had professinal debut in spring 2009 and is already in NT.
That vid in the link below is from his debut at age of 16 saving pen to great pen taker Vugrinec.
He said his dream is to stop Ronaldo's pen, that he's sure he'd do it as well as he was sure he'd save Kalinic's when Kalinic had 100% pen scored, he told he's save him a pen before the game and he did.
He is from the club where Modric, Corluka and Eduardo started, my fav Inter Zapresic.
I'm sad cause I know many big clubs watched him and I hoped he might join us as a hot prospect.
He'll stay in Inter until summer 2010 or until transfer ban passes and then join chelski, problem might be work permit, but I'm sure he can get exceptional talent one cause I know that's what he is or Croatia might get in EU before chelski transfer ban passes.
I'm proud in a way cause I said after seeing his debut he'll be huuge and sad in a way cause it's chelski.
Anyway congrats tristan

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.net.hr/sport/page/2009/09/11/0376006.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.net.hr/sport/page/2009/09/11/0376006.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportal.hr/nogomet/delac-chelseaju-tri-milijuna-eura-clanak-17438" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportal.hr/nogomet/delac-che ... anak-17438</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

While all Inter officias deny deal with chelski Delac said:
"Ever since I was a kid I supported Arsenal, if I could choose...."
Inter's manager:
"I didn't know what's happening with Delač. All I was told was that he'll miss trainings and that he'll join us on Friday. I don't think he will play against Dinamo becuase of that. If he joins a big club I'd be very happy that a kid from our club did that"

Inter's official Dzanko:
"That's is not true, it's a lie"

Club chairman has his mobile phone off

Apperently on one radio he said he didn't agree anything with chavs.... hmmm...

Thommybhoy

Established Member

Anyway Delac's Inter was playing Dinamo yesterday and every official denied anything, but media got a word with one agent and he said deal is 95% done, only some details ahead and that chelski and Inter will deny anything cause Arnasen is pissed at ban and pissed that info leaked.
Make what You will of this. He did talk to club in London and as long as it's not yids, fine by me, although I fear chelski might ruin his progress.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

find it hard to believe since Chelsea are banned from signing anyone, arent they?

Thommybhoy

Established Member

They can't register anybody.
Anyhow he himself was there at medical and passes it lase week on Thursday, he also said himself deal is 95% done, but they at chelski got mad cause media found out and now nobody knows what's the status now.
Apperently UEFA was very mad about it, so chelski had to give up.
There is no single media over here that didn't carry that story.

famous no 10

Established Member

Well, if UEFA are pissed off about it, then, why? Chelski must be bending the rules again, or the story is wrong....or does this mean chelski can sign young players, not register them as squad members and keep them in the reserves/youth for a year...? If so, it's a farce, but surely not...a ban is a ban.

famous no 10

Established Member

...and how are players still being signed? I heard 'pool signed a 16 year old from league 1 today, is that true?

Confused.

Thommybhoy

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/index.php?cmd=show_clanak&clanak_id=13889" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/index.php?c ... k_id=13889</a>
Deal done apperenlty.
Delac to spend 2 seasons on loan at Inter until ban is lifted, chavs to pay his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom