• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shue

Established Member
Re: Non Arsenal Transfers - Summer 2010

****ty link claiming we've matched their bid due to Atletico owing us cash for Reyes and Merida;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportingo.com/football/a20088_manchester-united-arsenal-both-have-transfer-bids-accepted" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportingo.com/football/a2008 ... s-accepted</a>

spartandre217

Established Member

Shue said:
****ty link claiming we've matched their bid due to Atletico owing us cash for Reyes and Merida;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportingo.com/football/a20088_manchester-united-arsenal-both-have-transfer-bids-accepted" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportingo.com/football/a2008 ... s-accepted</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why on EARTH would we need him or request him when we have two imminently capable goalkeepers :?

Idiots publishing this garbage.

Let's collect the money from em and buy Parker or Banega, no loss there

Herbas

At least such garbage lets you immediately dismiss the rumour.

NasrisShoelace

Established Member

lol Servet really would be the perfect fit for them. Absolute monster. Terrible with the ball at his feet though.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters

DaG said:
If De Gea signs for United and lives up to the hype there's only 2 clubs in Spain he'd leave United for. I don't think Valdes or Casillas are retiring any time soon.

Valdes is just a decent keeper nothing more IMO.

NasrisShoelace

Established Member

I think he's excellent. Has cut out the mistakes he used to make and his focus is excellent. Best in the world with the ball at his feet.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters

DaG said:
I think he's excellent. Has cut out the mistakes he used to make and his focus is excellent. Best in the world with the ball at his feet.

I bet even Almunia would look better in that Barcelona side. :lol:

NasrisShoelace

Established Member

Its not easy to play GK for them. You've got to be great on the ball, you've got to be a good sweeper keeper, and your concentration levels have to be good.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

He does next to nothing every match. He is a shocking keeper if you put him in a side like maybe Aston Villa where you are being forced to make save after save. I agree he is one of the best keepers when it comes to goalkicks, but not with his basics and shot stopping.

mo50

Established Member

Valdes is a poor keeper in my opinion. Always concedes silly goals against us. De Gea is only 20 too, so there is plenty of time for him to end up at Madrid/Barca, if he was to leave United.

There is light

De Gea has huge potential, should stay in spain this lad, don't like the idea of him at utd even though no VDS would be a relief. Old school headmaster ferguson brings out the best in his players, it's not looking likely fergie will retire before 2020 or even 2030 for that matter, seems like his hunger for the sport just keeps on growing.

Proof

Established Member

DaG said:
Best in the world with the ball at his feet.
Are you kidding ? Van der Sar's distribution is second to none. No goalkeeper in the world, is more able than the Dutchman to start a quick counter attack.

Lord Dula

Established Member

Imagine if denilson ended up at barca. Dag would lock himself in his bedroom and wouldn't emerge for days

Le Titi

Proof said:
Van der Sar's distribution is second to none. No goalkeeper in the world, is more able than the Dutchman to start a quick counter attack.

Reina?

I have seen him time after time start off a quick counter for Liverpool. Especially with his throwing distribution, he is incredible in that sense.

entropy13

Established Member

Le Titi said:
Proof said:
Van der Sar's distribution is second to none. No goalkeeper in the world, is more able than the Dutchman to start a quick counter attack.

Reina?

I have seen him time after time start off a quick counter for Liverpool. Especially with his throwing distribution, he is incredible in that sense.

Almunia's redeeming consistent quality is his throws. His goalkicks usually end up with the other team's players. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom