• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buhry

Established Member

Apparently city is closing in on a deal for Pellegrini and Isco, according to various spanish papers.

I hope that's not true tbh, Pellegrini is a much better manager than Mancini I think.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Ahh I hope that's not true. Pelligrini is one of my favorite managers. One of the most underrated managers in the world as well. Not sure if it's a good idea for him to go to City but he definitely deserves another shot in a high profile role.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Carles Puyol set to join AC Milan this summer according to local media in Barcelona.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ballbag said this before on Revista, said Reina is just waiting for a call and he'll be on a plane.

leo_ense

Established Member
Catalan Radio reporting that the fee Liverpool would want for Pepe Reina is £8.5m. Player ready to sign 2-year deal with Barcelona #FCB #LFC

silent_shadow

Established Member
I bet they just want Reina because he came from their academy...

Also, is Valdes serious about leaving? I've just been assuming he was holding out to improve his wage, like Rooney did. Just don't see why he'd be that desperate to leave tbh. Surely cant get much more elsewhere. Not that I've been following this story much

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Reina will find his feet again at Barcelona, I am certain of it.

It makes sense for them to sign him. The best Spanish keeper available on the current market, who came through their academy and is competent with his feet.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Buhry said:
Apparently city is closing in on a deal for Pellegrini and Isco, according to various spanish papers.

I hope that's not true tbh, Pellegrini is a much better manager than Mancini I think.

Pellegrini is among the worlds best managers, with Ferguson and Wenger.

Roberto Martinez linked with Malaga to replace Pellegrini.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
leo_ense said:
http://www.football-espana.net/30653/dortmund-targeting-navas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bild linking Jesús Navas to Dortmund now. Silly season is in full swing
what about his homesick? he is so good winger i would love him here and 17m is fair value for him.

leo_ense

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-espana.net/30653/dortmund-targeting-navas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-espana.net/30653/do ... ting-navas</a>

Bild linking Jesús Navas to Dortmund now. Silly season is in full swing

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Lakersgooner24 said:
Why would Bayern go for Rooney? He would probably cost 30m and be on 200k wages, not to mention he's been **** recently. Would it not be smarter to go for Lewandowski who is younger and cheaper unless Pep is asking for Rooney specifically.

To be fair, Rooney is a much better footballer then Lewandowski.

His drop off this season has been more down the Ferguson signing RVP to play as the central striker more then anything.

Rooney up top with the likes of Goetze, Ribery, Robben, Muller, etc is actually frightening.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Why would Bayern go for Rooney? He would probably cost 30m and be on 200k wages, not to mention he's been **** recently. Would it not be smarter to go for Lewandowski who is younger and cheaper unless Pep is asking for Rooney specifically.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Daily Mirror are pretty crap for transfer rumours, wouldn't read too much into the Rooney/Bayern stuff.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Cudareli said:
Lakersgooner24 said:

To be fair, Rooney is a much better footballer then Lewandowski.

His drop off this season has been more down the Ferguson signing RVP to play as the central striker more then anything.

Rooney up top with the likes of Goetze, Ribery, Robben, Muller, etc is actually frightening.

The Rooney of old was better, he was more dynamic and exciting. Nowadays, he just seems to go through the motions. He seems to have lost that yard of pace as well. You may be right, maybe a change of scenery is what he needs. He does seem like player Pep would like.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Can't see an logic in Bayern signing Rooney, nor do I think Rooney would step that far out of his comfort zone.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ajax centre-back Toby Alderweireld has agreed to join Roma. Will move this summer. (Sky Italia)

good deal for Roma if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom