• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Their squad creeping on the cost of half a billion with that signing according to Daily Mail. And their fans say they don't spend any money...

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
This is like van Gaal signing his own nephew (he's probably Daley's God father; any Dutch can confirm this?).

Always good for the group dynamics to have an overfavoured member in the team.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

@Futbol_Agent_ on the money again re blind and agger. Says we will sign minimum one player

Wouterus

Blind signing for Man utd could be a sign that Man utd will keep playing 3-5-2 as I think Blind is too vulnerable as a DM or LB in a 4-3-3. I understand why they want a player like Blind, because he's intelligent and a good passer, but he will have to play as one of 3 central defenders to cover his weaknesses.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why would Man United sign Blind, Rojo and Shaw, 3 players who are arguably at their best as left backs? I guess Rojo and Blind will be used as centre backs though....

To me a back 3 of Blind, Rojo and Jones for example as centre backs is hardly rock solid to say the very least.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio
E @FALCAO verso il @MCFC

Falcao going to Man City according to Di Marzio.

this make no f**king sense! what a point of buying Falcao when you have f**king Aguero Dzeko and Jovetic.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I would giveu on football if City sign Falcao. Surely not? unless Aguero is joining Madrid which also would not make sense at this stage of the season.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
yousif_arsenal said:
Dokaka said:
Agger coming home to Brøndby. What in the ******* hell, this is absurd.

Surprised no clubs from italy spain or germany want him.

They did. He picked Brøndby out of the bunch.

Wonder how much he's on. This could very well be the final nail in the coffin for Brøndby btw, they're £20m in debt and are now bringing in what I assume will be the highest paid player in the history of the league.

No surprise though, that club is a cesspit.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
yousif_arsenal said:
Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio
E @FALCAO verso il @MCFC

Falcao going to Man City according to Di Marzio.

this make no f**king sense! what a point of buying Falcao when you have f**king Aguero Dzeko and Jovetic.
We need to bid for Jovetic.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
David Gold ‏@davidgold 2m
We have just made a big signing, he’ll be introduced to the supporters before kick off today. dg

Say Welcome to Alex Song Dok.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
Dokaka said:
Agger coming home to Brøndby. What in the ******* hell, this is absurd.

Surprised no clubs from italy spain or germany want him.
Was shocked when I read he was going to Brondby, no disrespect, but his only problem is fitness. He could play for any top club.

Is Di Marzio that reliable? I know he has a stellar reputation here but hasn't he been off the mark recently? So disappointing if Falcao goes to City, not that I thought he would come here, mind, but there was a small chance.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
yousif_arsenal said:
We have just made a big signing, he’ll be introduced to the supporters before kick off today. dg

So ****ing hyped if this happens.

Giroud

Established Member
Tir Na Nog said:
Why would Man United sign Blind, Rojo and Shaw, 3 players who are arguably at their best as left backs? I guess Rojo and Blind will be used as centre backs though....

To me a back 3 of Blind, Rojo and Jones for example as centre backs is hardly rock solid to say the very least.

Rojo is best as a CB no doubt about it. Played there all season at Sporting and although he improved a lot I'm not sure he's good enough to start for United if they want to get top 4 again.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Dokaka said:
yousif_arsenal said:

So ******* hyped if this happens.

I think it will be Song, reading the spanish papers today Sport.ES who are catalan newspaper they said Alex Song said goodbyes to his Barca teammates.

GOONER1991

Established Member
How can you go from Arsenal to Barcelona to West Ham, in 3 seasons?

No disrespect to West Ham, but that is some fall from grace. Hleb-esque.

GOONER1991

Established Member
To be fair, he should have just packed it in after this:

tumblr_mn3b8oZ3281rr7t27o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom