• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Song confirmed, get the **** in. Doesn't have to be as disciplined defensively here as we have Noble behind him, so if he can produce some of that magic here that he did for you before he left, he'll be a massive signing.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Wow, Alex Song to West Ham. Check out how many ex-Arsenal players plying their trade with other clubs in the PL.

Good signing for the Irons

Caz19

Bigbludfire said:
Anyone read how he justifies the move to West Ham? Sounds like something you'd find on The Onion.

"West Ham is looking to be a very, very big club in the future. The club has a great project and it is a very big project with very big ambition."

Very, very redundant phrase.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Caz19 said:
Bigbludfire said:
Anyone read how he justifies the move to West Ham? Sounds like something you'd find on The Onion.

"West Ham is looking to be a very, very big club in the future. The club has a great project and it is a very big project with very big ambition."

Thick **** :lol:

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Caz19 said:
Bigbludfire said:

:lol: :lol:

"I'm very happy to be here and very happy to see the guys and the fans today and to start to do my job for West Ham United. I think this is very important for me to be coming back to London to West Ham United, which is a club with ambition to build a new stadium and become a big club. I am very excited to be part of this project.

"West Ham is looking to be a very, very big Club in the future. The Club has a great project and it is a very big project with very big ambition. I think it's great for the fans that the Club wants to be one of the biggest in England. That's why I chose to come here."

musicmonkey

Established Member
Remember Ricky Alvarez who we missed out on and he went to Inter?

He's now been spotted at Sunderland's training ground...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wow!

I did not expect that.

Welbeckinho staying put? Otherwise they'd begin to have a striker shortage too.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Shocked by Hernadez but this fuels the Falcao rumours to United. Going to be a lot of activity tomorrow.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

BwZehzTIAAAdwVF.jpg

RENT. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom