• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
There some talk that Rob Green gonna replace Cech at Chelsea.
I think this is his award after he gave Chelsea 3 points few weeks ago.

Either him or Begovic are decent shouts for Chelsea. Begovic also gifted them a win and has been linked to them in previous seasons too.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It can be so frustrating trying to build a title capable squad when an overrated pig rapist manager up north is allowed to break the british transfer record for fun, that's not even considering Abu Dhabi FC and the rent boys.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
It's up on ESPN now. Estimation would be around 365k a week before tax. Would be highest paid midfielder in the world.

How do you work that out, higher rate of tax is 45 percent then you have NI contributions. It would be 500k more or less and no he isn't getting that, ESPN is hardly infallible.

musicmonkey

Established Member
Begovic's contract talks have stalled according to the Telegraph. £8m quoted, i think he's a bit of steal for that little, very solid keeper so a Liverpool bid wouldn't surprise me.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Begovic's contract talks have stalled according to the Telegraph. £8m quoted, i think he's a bit of steal for that little, very solid keeper so a Liverpool bid wouldn't surprise me.
You wouldn't take Begovic, here?

spartandre217

Established Member
I'd bite your hands off for Bale. No chance he goes to United unless they sell Young and DiMaria for high fees.

On a related note, does anyone else think Yanited are getting mugged off in the Depay deal? Had a pretty decent season yes, but BBC reporting the deal as potentially 31m Pounds total.

25m up front and 6.5 in performance related stuff

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Real Madrid fans start to turn against Bale but I think he'll stay another season there.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Ridiculous, of course not. List of better playmakers than De Bruyne is endless.

Who? Easy to say and not mention any names.

Not a big fan of stats but you can't ignore 15 goals and 24 assists. That's similar numbers to Fabregas in his best seasons for Arsenal.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Who? Easy to say and not mention any names.

Not a big fan of stats but you can't ignore 15 goals and 24 assists. That's similar numbers to Fabregas in his best seasons for Arsenal.

So, you're basing that claim of those stats in the same day where you ridiculed another poster for doing the same?

How much have you seen of him play? He's a cross merchant, most of his assists are crosses, and set pieces, a playmaker does a lot more than that.

But here you go:

Özil, Santi, Messi, Silva, Verrati, Hazard, Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi, Xabi, Kroos, Pastore, Pirlo, Modric, Gündogan, Thiago, Suarez, etc.

I'm more fan of chances created but assist. I mean Fabregas with us had so many chances created, probably 3-4 per game only to be assisting the likes of Bendtner and Adebayor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom