• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Established Member
Obviously its a financially doped side but compared to United its money very well spent. Looking super solid and amazing going forward wonder if they fare any better in the CL this time.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Snow-white-with-freaky-eyes.gif

Malky

Established Member
Aguero
Sterling Silva De Bruyne
Fernandinho Toure
**** LB Otamendi Mangala Zabaleta
Hart

That's a terrifying line up
You left Captain fantastic Kompany out the line up :rolleyes:
That is a brilliant team tho, with Bony, Navas, Nasri, Sagna, Delph Demichelis ect on the bench they also have outstanding depth.
IF they **** it up this season and fail to win the PL or CL then i can see Aguero leaving next summer.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

That is a brilliant team tho, with Bony, Navas, Nasri, Sagna, Delph Demichelis ect on the bench they also have outstanding depth.
IF they **** it up this season and fail to win the PL or CL then i can see Aguero leaving next summer.

Indeed it is , going to be sweet when we beat them .

GDeep™

League is very weak

Aguero will have 3 years left on his deal at the end of next season, not sure the City owners will sell at all.

You don't see big players leave City/PSG.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can see Reus join the big two in La Liga next summer, Pogba too.

Kane maybe being the big move in England.

Fekir being the hot property from France - my tip to be Arsenal target, unless PSG stick their leg in.

Clubs bringing 60M to the table if Benz does become available.

Anfield 1884

AM's Resident Liverpool Fan
Sp**s have signed son from Leverkusen he is very talented let's see if he flop like Lamela or not

Class signing for them. Adds a bit more of a direct threat which Sp**s seriously lack. He's not much use to the likes of United/City/Arsenal and isn't an amazing signing just a very good one, definitely not a top 4 game changer.

He'll consistently be a threat if he adapts to the physicality and pace of this league.

Can't quite understand Lamela, could have been HUGE.

Anfield 1884

Fekir being the hot property from France - my tip to be Arsenal target.

100% you should have gone for him. A number 10, but can also play as a CF. I watched Lyon vs Caen and he scored three amazing goals. He's top quality in terms of potential.

If he has a wonder season, his price will start at £35m.

GDeep™

League is very weak
100% you should have gone for him. A number 10, but can also play as a CF. I watched Lyon vs Caen and he scored three amazing goals. He's top quality in terms of potential.

If he has a wonder season, his price will start at £35m.

He didn't want to move this summer, with Lyon playing CL, new stadium and Euro 2016.

Anfield 1884

Never worth 20M imo. Maybe in a few years time but he was a one trick pony and looked a soft touch.

What say you @Anfield 1884

Not going to lie, I was excited at Balotelli.
7 weeks into last season, and I was happy to not see him in the team. Too lazy. Glad Brendan didn't have a "project" for him and keep him another year. Got rid, and bought a better striker in Benteke.

Anfield 1884

He didn't want to move this summer, with Lyon playing CL, new stadium and Euro 2016.

How do you feel that a youngster from France doesn't want to come to the almighty Arsenal with their French flag firmly planted in the Emirates grass!!

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Can see Reus join the big two in La Liga next summer, Pogba too.

Kane maybe being the big move in England.

Fekir being the hot property from France - my tip to be Arsenal target, unless PSG stick their leg in.

Clubs bringing 60M to the table if Benz does become available.
Can we realistically get Fekir and a top striker next summer though? Unless Fekir is our ST signing. He's playing in a front 2 atm so not sure about his lone ST abilities.

Apparently his Dad said his preferred destination is Arsenal next. I would be absolutely gutted if we missed out on him. Looks the closest thing to Hazard we could get. But how likely is it Wenger buys Fekir, ST, DM, LB etc all next summer? That's what annoys me we didnt sort some squad places out this summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How do you feel that a youngster from France doesn't want to come to the almighty Arsenal with their French flag firmly planted in the Emirates grass!!

Don't think we tried for him, there were no links at all really.

At the end of last season he poured cold water on any talk of him leaving.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can we realistically get Fekir and a top striker next summer though? Unless Fekir is our ST signing. He's playing in a front 2 atm so not sure about his lone ST abilities.

Apparently his Dad said his preferred destination is Arsenal next. I would be absolutely gutted if we missed out on him. Looks the closest thing to Hazard we could get. But how likely is it Wenger buys Fekir, ST, DM, LB etc all next summer? That's what annoys me we didnt sort some squad places out this summer.

Can't see Fekir plus a traditional CF type, plus a midfielder etc.

You never know though, wouldn't rule out 1 signing this summer, 3/4 signings next summer. Football is funny like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom