• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDane

United bought the wrong player, could have had Fekir for that money, twice the talent. Will be Hazard-level in a year when he moves to the PL.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
United bought the wrong player, could have had Fekir for that money, twice the talent. Will be Hazard-level in a year when he moves to the PL.
Let's hope we've got room for him next year. Could easily be a Cazorla/Rosicky/Welbeck replacement. He looks a perfect fit for our RW tbh. Couple that with a ST and a cheap back up to Coquelin and that could possibly be enough business next year, as long as we get Monreal to sign a new deal. We'll have the money, it's just whether we've got the minerals.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Fekir starting to sound like Hazard. No doubt he'll go to a rival next year and we'll be left asking why we didn't go for him the previous year.
This is why it annoys me we aren't going for players who are on the brink of exploding. We seem to leave it too late and then get bullied by the bigger clubs.

Just gotta hope United go all out for Griezmann next year. PSG go for Reus and Fekir has no choice but to join The Arsenal :)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Imagine what Fekir and the like will go for next summer too.

We've got no chance unless we buy them early before the big clubs become interested.
Oh f'ck off United. Honestly. French talents are meant to come to us!

Realistically next summer the only other 2 clubs i feel would go for him are United and PSG..So we've got no problem then! :rolleyes:
Tbh at this stage most top players will be batting their eyelids at any of the top club so I wouldn't be worried yet. I just hope he doesn't destroy Ligue 1 like Hazard did.

If he has a good season up until January then we should start laying the groundwork down, like how Chelsea had Costa tied up months before the window opened.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Tbh at this stage most top players will be batting their eyelids at any of the top club so I wouldn't be worried yet. I just hope he doesn't destroy Ligue 1 like Hazard did.

If he has a good season up until January then we should start laying the groundwork down, like how Chelsea had Costa tied up months before the window opened.
Yeah exactly. Go into full on tap mode and swoon him over to North London! Would love to see us do that.

We'll have **** loads of money next summer too so there's no excuse to get priced out of deals. I know we can't compete by spending 150m but we can still bring in 2 big signings with our budget.

Can't believe I'm dreaming of next summer already. F*ck man. Haha

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah exactly. Go into full on tap mode and swoon him over to North London! Would love to see us do that.

We'll have **** loads of money next summer too so there's no excuse to get priced out of deals. I know we can't compete by spending 150m but we can still bring in 2 big signings with our budget.

Can't believe I'm dreaming of next summer already. F*ck man. Haha
Tbh I would go for Griezmann over Fekir at this stage but I have a feeling Fekir will have the higher ceiling of the two.

Probably aren't going to sign either of them if we're being realistic.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How much did Martial cost ffs? The media can't seem to agree a figure, 36M or 58M?

Wenger says he heard 80M Euros,which would be closer the 58M mark.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Rising to 58 million due to loads of clauses in his contract I think. One of them includes a Ballon D'or clause though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom