• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Amy Lewis ‏@SkySportsAmy
And after all that.... Yaya Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk has just told me Toure will stay at Manchester City next season.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I would say he's on par with Markovic in terms of the level he's at now maybe slightly better. Don't see why Pool would go after him.

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard
I think Wenger will be after Pedro if the circulating price is really around 7 million pounds. It's Wenger after all, he likes his bargain buys.

Megs4112

Pedro would be wanted by at least half a dozen clubs in the Champions League. Especially if he is available at the cut-price that's being rumoured. At this stage it's hard to make a case for Liverpool even if they were to throw silly money at him, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Buying potential and off -the-radar players when unable to attract the best is the strategy we used throughout the lean years, and it served us well overall. They might be looking to do the same, albeit without the extra attraction of regular Champions League football.

I find it ironic that we are constantly laughed at for our "fourth place trophy" by Liverpool fans, but it's exactly this consistency that helped put us back at the big table of european football financially, paid for our new world-class stadium, and is allowing us to attract the Özil's and Alexis's of this world. Oh wait... silly me, it was London all along.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think Wenger will be after Pedro if the circulating price is really around 7 million pounds. It's Wenger after all, he likes his bargain buys.

Not when you have Walcott, Welbeck, Ox and Jack all looking fighting for the wide right spot.

No space here for Pedro.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Not when you have Walcott, Welbeck, Ox and Jack all looking fighting for the wide right spot.

No space here for Pedro.

Wenger would be all over that, wanted him last summer, plus Pedros better than any winger we have bar Sanchez.

We can just have a midget front line of Alexis Walcott Pedro

GDeep™

League is very weak
L'equipe reporting Pogba has big offers already, to join Real or Barca, and Spain over France is most likely his next move.

Don't know how that sits with the Barca transfer ban.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

As I said, City have been told to **** off by him, that's why Toure is staying. He's off to Spain.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mancs of the Red kind are in for Benzema but could face competition from Arsenal, valued at £40m according to the guardian.

Kane > Madrid
Benzema > Arsenal

You sold Kane
We signed BenZema, BenZema, BenZema.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Apparently if Barca sign Pogba they'll loan him back to Juve until they're allowed to register players again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom