• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
beIN sports just reported that Sp**s are negotiating a loan of Isco with RM. They say Sp**s want the option of making Isco permanent after a year, but RM don't want to give them that clause.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Really looking forward to watch what Gabigol will do in europe.

Shame that Jesus will be going to City. With they're wide options it won't be easy to get a game. Even if it's under Guardiola.

Gabigol again didn't really lit my world during the Olympics.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Shame that Jesus will be going to City. With they're wide options it won't be easy to get a game. Even if it's under Guardiola.

Gabigol again didn't really lit my world during the Olympics.
Yes honestly i wasn't impressed by both Gabriel in Olympics. but i think Gabriel Barbosa will do well is Serie A.

Do you think Luan will move to europe soon?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yes honestly i wasn't impressed by both Gabriel in Olympics. but i think Gabriel Barbosa will do well is Serie A.

Do you think Luan will move to europe soon?

Not before January, by what I've read. Could be sooner, he played well during the Olympics to draw some more attention to himself. My Gremio-supporting friend is already resigned to losing him., he loves the lad.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sunderland will pay nearly 20 Millions for Lorient player Didier N'dong
https://media.giphy.com/media/NdYpkYhjlOtRm/giphy.gif
hahahaha that price!! And that name!

giphy.gif

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
I just don't understand how it's 2016, and Sideshow Bob is still convincing managers that he's a world class defender.

Banter if Chelsea do it, though. Unreal when he makes mistake after mistake and costs them 15 goals a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom