• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,402
  • Views 152,565
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

Checked up Enzo stats the other day:

View attachment 12708

Looks ridiculous 😬 hopefully he flops and doesn’t live up to that price tag.

His passing stats are great. Where he might struggle a little is the defending side of the game as I don't think he's the most dynamic or physical. An improved Jorginho being a good comparison maybe?

I'm interested to see how Chelsea set up to get the best out their midfield and make sure it's properly balanced.

Diesel

How is this even possible?! No way in a million years would Everton being be willing to pay us 45m for Conor bloody Gallagher if he were an Arsenal player.

They did give us a bunch for iwobi. Wouldnt mind him back for cheap if they go down. Iwobi has turned into a beast and would like to see him under a real manager. Not a mcdonalds addict.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
They did give us a bunch for iwobi. Wouldnt mind him back for cheap if they go down. Iwobi has turned into a beast and would like to see him under a real manager. Not a mcdonalds addict.

Iwobi had come off a pretty decent season for us though where he’d made over 50 appearances. Gallagher has literally done nothing for Chelsea this season, where it’s clear they don’t really see a future for him there.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

How is this even possible?! No way in a million years would Everton being be willing to pay us 45m for Conor bloody Gallagher if he were an Arsenal player.
He has about 6000 minutes in EPL and 4000 minutes in Championship and is a young player with potential.

No surprise in the fee in January.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Interesting that there seems to be dissension in the City ranks. Cancelo loaned to Bayern of all people after an apparent punch up with Foden and argument with Pep. Ake is now their lynchpin player that has to stay healthy like Partey is for us.

Mudi

Don't understand what Benfica wants to keep Enzo. They are never getting more than 120m€ and they risk a big injury.

However they are in title race and they probably want to keep him.

I would sell with an obligation to loan him back for the remainder of the season.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
He has about 6000 minutes in EPL and 4000 minutes in Championship and is a young player with potential.

No surprise in the fee in January.

The fee is not a surprise. The question is would clubs offer us 45m for Gallagher in the same circumstance if he were our player? I have my doubts.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The fee is not a surprise. The question is would clubs offer us 45m for Gallagher in the same circumstance if he were our player? I have my doubts.
Of course. We have not sold similar experience potential player with 2,5 years in contract in January.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

How can Chelsea receive so much money for thrash players?

Diesel

Escaping Sufferball under Conte just to play Sufferball under Simeone wouldn’t make sense I think
Getting yelled at two different midgets who like grabbing their own sacks and dont speak a lick of english. Sounds like a wet dream for most 22 yr olds.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom